tuscl

There's Something About Mary

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
How many of you whack it aka There's Something About Mary before you go to a SC so you wont LDK in two songs?

8 comments

• motorhead
    •
    8 years ago
    There are treatments for PE
  • shailynn
    •
    8 years ago
    LDK82 told me he does it while he's paying is cover charge.

Me on the other hand, if I know I am going to do ITC I will hold out several days so when I walk into a strip club my eyes go crossed when I see a pair of boobies and steam comes out of my ears. I find a dancer and tell her, "I'm going to give you the best 8 seconds of your life."
  • beguiled
    •
    8 years ago
    I did that once, saved me a couple hundy.
  • mrrock
    •
    8 years ago
    No not for a SC visit.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    8 years ago
    I control it quite well. If I cum first - then why go out after? Best to keep it in my pants until she pulls it out.
  • MrDeuce
    •
    8 years ago
    When I was in my 40s, I would occasionally have sex (with another person or with myself :) the night before on purpose so that I wouldn't cum too fast in the club. Now that I'm 60+, every orgasm is precious and I'm more likely to abstain for a few days to increase the probability of nutting ITC.
  • sharkhunter
    •
    8 years ago
    If I drink just a few beers, I don't even have to worry about getting aroused with the lap dances I get. I don't think I would be that excited without beer either. I still buy two for 25 because it isn't much more than regular table dances. I thought about not drinking at all and hope a really hot girl approached me and gave a nonstandard great dance. I was thinking fat chance with a bouncer keeps looking in. A girl asked me the other day if I buy lap dances. I was thinking, if I did not, wouldn't be much point in even visiting the strip club. I could just buy a wide screen hi def tv and stream these free cams onto it and enjoy watching that almost as much. I could make it rain too. I would be the one picking up the bills after though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion