tuscl

Being needy as an OTC strategy

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
I know being needy is the fastest way to drive away honey and ruin on-the-fence promising OTC prospects. But, I wonder if being needy might just turn a maybe into a yes.

I've never tried it but I suppose it would go something like this:

PL - Bambi, honey, my pet turtle Hank died today and I am so sad. The only thing that could possibly make me feel better is if you spend a couple hours with me in a hotel today fucking me for 300.

Bambi thinks - I need money. This harmless old fuck is asking me yet again to fuck him for money and I have been balking because I'm not a whore. But, his turtle just died so fucking him would really be a service to humanity and not whoring. So, okay I will fuck this dude.

Could this have any hope of turning a maybe to a yes?

18 comments

• AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    I can only BS so much to get laid. At some point, I want to feel like she's with me, not some lie I've created.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Right. Following that logic, maybe bleeding in the water will actually make the shark want to be my friend. ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Strike when the iron is hot.
    In person is best.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I am so sorry about Hank. I didn't even know that you owned a turtle.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant system!

I actually had a pet turtle named Hank when I was young! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Right. Following that logic, maybe bleeding in the water will actually make the shark want to be my friend. ;)"

rickdugan isn't brilliant often, but this is definitely and addition to the "Ace!" column! ;)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Seems like a reasonable thing to try. Of course - the old saying of - when you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - could be something to think of.

My mentality is simple - whatever gets you the pussy you want - is a good thing to try. Give this approach a try - and let us know if it works.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I doubt that'll work but if it does let us know!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Most women are nurturing and care-takers by nature; so the “PL in distress” angle could work vs the pushy needy-type angle.

In my limited PL-game; I’ve found indifference to work best (not seeming too desperate or needy but willing to play if she’s willing to).

P.S.
    My condolences w.r.t. Hank – we all liked him and he’s now in a better place
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My advice: Don't be needy -- just ask for it!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    No idea if this is a good strategy or not. But I feel so bad about Hank, I'm willing to give you a reacharound for $75.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ No homo! Just a little reacharound between forum bros.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol!
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    Hey Wolf, I think most dancers would see right through this. They either want to do OTC or they don't. If you think they are on the fence, my sense is you are more likely to get to yes by finding some way to sweeten the deal. This has to be done carefully and within reason, some girls will milk perceived neediness or desperation for way more $$$ than you want to pay. Plus, sweetening the deal might be possible in other ways than just more money. Offering high end booze might be an inducement, as would drugs if that's your thing.
  • Conundrum
    8 years ago
    Just a passing thought, Could always ask her over to your place to cook her some turtle soup....
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "^^^ No homo! Just a little reacharound between forum bros."

Brilliant!

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    "P.S.
    My condolences w.r.t. Hank – we all liked him and he’s now in a better place"

A bowl of soup?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    "Hank"-what stupid name for a turtle. That's a people name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion