tuscl

That moment when they know

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Always a lot of discussion on TUSCL about long term dancers getting close to past their prime. I'm sure it happens very gradually but I wonder if some of them have some immediate revelation that the easy money is over. A sexy fine dancer starts dancing and it must seem like money falls like manna from heaven than, one day, its not so easy. Dudes start saying no. They are forced to change their hustle and start working for the cash.

I've seen some pretty sad examples of dancers trying to hustle for a buck that are way past the point when they should have started a different profession.

6 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    Very true. My ATF still has a smoking hot body, but time and drugs have started to take their toll as she moves into her 30's. She used to make $500 every shift and if she got frisky with customers, $1000 wasn't unusual. Now, the only way to make $500 requires cocksucking.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Now, the only way to make $500 requires cocksucking. " Now I understand how she became your ATF!!!!

I don't know how to comment - I feel for them, truly do. My job is made for younger guys who are hustlers. If I am still doing what I do now at 50 then I probably would have failed in life in my eyes. Do I have an "out?" yes but constructing how this out happens is not yet complete.

I'm sure strippers walk in on their first month and say "I'm only doing this for X years" flash forward and it's 8 years past those X years. I'm sure it happens to a lot of people in their jobs. That MBA they never got, that college degree they didn't go back and finish, that move to another city for a better job they didn't take.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Barring serious weight gain, it's a slow process. I've been clubbing athe my main club a year and a half and have seen a couple girls lose some of their looks.

I mostly like girls in their early to mid 20s, and most don't want to be dancing into their 30s. It's not easy work.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Old bitches will suck dick
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is the sweet spot--when a hot young dancer begins to age. She's still hot but not quite as hot, and she has to perform more extras at a lower price.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    It can happen very quickly. I've seen dancers go from cute, slim, and fresh to ugly, fat, and haggard in a matter of months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion