tuscl

Best SC Aphorisms

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Aphorism: a pithy observation that contains a general truth, such as, “if it ain't broke, don't fix it.” (according to the googs)

My two faves so far:

Lopaw: I'll beg for pussy, and I'll pay for pussy, but I won't beg to pay for pussy

larryfisherman: Dancers may not pay attention to customers in the club, but they always pay attention to their phone

Any more great ones you've run into on tuscl, or anywhere else?

22 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Nina: Shut the fuck up Motorhead
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    Good ones. I forget who said it here: something along the lines of "just bc a dancer tells you about her life, doesn't mean you're a part of hers"
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Yes, along the lines of the old alt.sex.strip-clubs (the first strip club discussion forum on the net, ever!) line:

They are a big part of our lives, and we can never be part of theirs

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm honored to be on the list for great SC aphorisms!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Lol that lopaw one is great, I remember when she said that, thanks for bringing back a sweet memory
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    How about that standard- How do you know that a stripper is lying? She's speaking.

Or something along those lines.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ That's good!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rech speaks the truth !!!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Rech is right! Well said.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Reach nailed it!

Famous stripper line after a couple of dances..."Go find us a seat, I'll be there in minute" ...turns into an hour...
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I meant "Rech"....damn typos
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If you want to date a stripper, use Carbon 14.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Buy low sell high.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo-->"You are fighting a losing battle if ur going to the SC w/ the mindset of what the dancers think or what they want - the more you try to please them the more they will control you & the more the visit will be about them instead of you"

Okay, a little too long to be an aphorism, but pithy nonetheless
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It's called taking advantage.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Great aphorism though.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I heard this one on stripclubjunkie -

You must have realistic expectations when you step into the unrealistic world of a strip club.

Being on this site - and reading the discussions - definitely helps to keep my expectations realistic.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Not exactly an aphorism, but has to go here anyway

georgemicrodong:
    I remember one time I asked a dancer, one who'd given me a very high mileage dance, and hinted at more, "How would you feel about meeting me outside the club?"

In response I got the type of speech you indicated in a *very* snotty tone of voice. I just looked at her in surprise and said "What are you talking about? Who said anything about paying you?"
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    How bout :

It's cheaper to buy a house in Malibu CA than the heart of a stripper

(paraphrased from a Chris Rock movie)
    You can lose a lot of money chasing strippers but you don't lose strippers chasing money

Since no therapy is cheap, might as well make it fun.

I don't go to clubs for the tits and ass, I go for the choice of tits and ass

• minnow
    8 years ago
    Here's a couple for all you mongers to put in your pipe and smoke it:

"Maxim number two is never trust anyone who doesn't think farts are funny." "Hornet Porky" in "Punk's War" pg.223.

"The safest way to double your money is fold it twice and put it in your pocket." Auric Goldfinger in "Goldfinger" pg.131
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    DoctorPhil:

if you have to ask whether its creepy it is definitely creepy
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ hah, got the attribution wrong, it was actual DoctorPhil(dot) who wrote that ... he's trolling DoctorPhil
    which you have to admit is a little ironic in itself :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion