tuscl

Rushed into Dances with Unknown Girls Right Before You Leave

Friday, April 15, 2016 11:15 PM
We've all been there. It's nearing the end of the night, or you have to leave the club in order to be on time for some other thing, and you haven't seen any of your favorite dancers yet. You continue to watch the clock urgently knowing that you've got about 30 or 40 minutes until you have to leave. You've got a $100 or so in your pocket to spend, and you know you won't be able to get back to the club for several days because of other things in your life. So you end up getting dances from a few chicks you've never seen before--and the dances are predictably not that good. Bottom line--I went home in a shitty mood. I knew I should have saved my money and gone back the following week. There's no worse feeling than when you end up getting dances from mediocre chicks when you should have just finished your beer and left. It's just so damn hard to fight off the little head, though, when naked boobs are available.

10 comments

• AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Yeah, but you've gotta go for quality. We've all made club errors. But yeah, if you're not seeing what you like, bail. No sense in settling. It's your money. The extra sleep and/or the cash for the next trip will feel worth it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I know that mistake quite well. I've done it many times in the past. My current thought is that I'd rather cut my losses - and head out - and keep the $100 in my wallet. I will be happier saving the cash for another day.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    It takes 1 hour or more to see all the dancers in the SC that night. In a totally new to me SC, I have no idea how likely it is for 7s and up to be accessible to me. After 30-45 minutes, I'll pick almost any dancer at a new SC for a test LD just to see what the style is of the SC and how likely I am to get hands knocked off or security comes at me. After 1 ugly dancer, I wait till some dancer that is fuckable and I have an idea what to negotiate and ask about and minimum service level in the SC based on the experience with ugly dancer. Some SCs have no standards at all, so unless you say 2 way contact or no deal, you will get a no contact air dance from the dancer or be charged $40 a song for touching. ($20+tip you don't realize).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Cie la vie, my friend. It definitely sucks. Learn from it. Resist your horniness and cut your losses, and go home next time. There is always another club with better dancers. Make that your motto. Live your legend. I live mine and it's fun !!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Do not let girls sell you dances. And don't ever let them do it right at closing time when they are targeting you instead of you selecting them. I believe I am not alone here in having figured out these basic things long ago. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There's often gonna be inefficiencies in the system/SC-game - many of us have blown plenty of $$$ on subpar service - SCing is an inexact science - often the best one can do is stop after one song & halt the bleeding.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I've done that many times, especially at my old favorite club. But at my #2 club once, I decided I had to go, but not before getting one last lap dance, had 3 choices sitting at the bar, none of whom were superficially appealing and met the lady who would be my favorite for that club for the next 3 years.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    On SJG's idea, first place I went last night, a girl basically accosted me and told me we were going upstairs. While I kind of liked the thought, and I could have done far worse, she wasn't really my type, or at least the type I was on the search for that night -- a little too petite, too many tatts and definitely too much attitude. She was fast-talking and yes, a little witty, but the over-the-top salesmanship was a little much. Before I got like two or three words out, she had done two or three minutes of talking, mentioned she had no gag reflex and was grabbing me by the hand and trying to pull me out of my chair. While convincing, I was maybe five minutes into the night and knew I could do better. It was kind of a fight, but yeah, held her off. She later walked by and I think I rolled my eyes when she did. She said something like, "Oh, don't look at me with that tone." I knew she was just trying to re-engage so she could start her spiel again, so I ignored her. You've gotta remember it's your game and you decide where the chips land. Don't settle and don't get talked into something you really don't want. I'm almost sure this one would have rushed through whatever we did with no enthusiasm and said at the end, "Did you like it? Of course you did. Now tip me everything you've got and GTFO."
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I guess I just don't find it so difficult to walk when I don't see what I want. Tomorrow is another day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Patience is a virtue (that can work well in a SC although I personally don’t have much of this virtue). I was reading in a review a week or two ago (can’t remember the club right now but it was of a fairly popular club) where the reviewer was making the point that although there were lots of dancers at this particular club that one should not jump-the-gun and grab the first dancer they see that looks good enough – the reviewer stated it is wise to take one’s time and take-in the scene for a good-while (maybe up to an hour in a big and busy club, and assuming one has the time) and then make the decision on a dancer(s) after having a much better feel for what’s available. There is a small black club I go to down here in Miami that often gets flush w/ dancers on late Saturday and Sunday afternoons – I sometimes get there early like around 3 pm when only the dayshift girls are there and they’re not bad so I can’t just sit there patiently biting my time and I’ll go ahead and start getting my dance-on. In this particular club they have a mid-shift starting around 5 pm and that is when the club is most-flush w/ dancers when the day and mid shifts are overlapping (b/w 5 & 8 pm) – on several occasions I’ve spendtalmost all my funds prior to the mid-shift dancers getting there and have missed-out on getting dances from mid-shift dancers that I would have preferred over the dayshift dancers (not saying the dayshift ones were bad, not at all, but the later mid-shift ones were betta/more-to-my-liking). There is also something to be said for striking when the iron is hot – i.e. there are times when one turns down the first couple of dancers even if they are hot b/c one wants to see all that is available and then for w/e reason one is unable to get w/ those dancers later in the visit – but overall, I think being patient in the ho decision process :) is prudent and often works-out for the best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion