tuscl

Jennifer Lopez's Hotness

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:14 PM
How many of you have Jennifer Lopez in your top 10-15 hottest celebrity women? She is still smokin' hot even now, but there was a period around 10 years ago where, if given the chance to have sex with any woman in the world, she would have been by #1 option. See the photo below. [view link] Where does she rank for you guys? Top 5? Top 10? Top 20? Or do you think she's overrated? Thanks.

35 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    She's about a 7.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    She has persistence, and when she started she was going beyond the others in wearing less. And then of course she is eternal because of: [view link] [view link] It isn't just innate looks, its how the woman presents herself. SJG Charles Mingus - Moanin' [view link]
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    She's not so hot. After she broke up with that Affleck clown I flew down and tried to rock her world. Selfish bitch let me give her beak but did she swallow my vulture jizz? No. That isn't cool. Squawk! Her vagina also had a certain fakeness to it. You guys don't have the sensitivity of a vulture shoving his beak all up in a female hairless apes business, but I tell you she probably had some sort of surgery down there. Squawk!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I would still put J-Lo in my top 15 hottest celebrity women. Thanks for the pic! Here is a link to some more pix of this Boricua babe: [view link]
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Eh. At her peak she was top 20, but these days she isn't top 100
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm not that interested in looking at her pics but I did take a second to look at the links. I saw a much hotter girl on myfreecams last night. I was a bit surprised how good the cam girl looked. Lopez barely even interests me.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I agree with JamesSD.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She doesn't age! That's rare for a Latina broad. What is she in her mid to late 40s? Okay, name a celebrity in her 40s that is hotter? Jennifer Anniston?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    She's Latina, so yes.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    would i, yes. a priority, no.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    In her prime I loved jennifer love hewit...now that was a hot chick.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She's overrated, she's a celeb, but I'd still do her. I rank her 8.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Theron are both in their 40s and hotter than J Lo
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    JLo is definitely hotter than Charlize Theron right now.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Her booty has gotten a little bigger, which I don't like, but she is still hot. And I agree on Jenifer Anniston too. Loved her in "We're the Millers".
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    She's hot but she wouldn't make my top 20 let alone 10-15.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    She's attractive, but let's not get crazy folks The school system nearest me is over 50% Hispanic. I can go to the fall ice cream social and find at least one Latina with kids in middle school that is equal to her.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Pass
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    She is definitely still in my top 5, and she might even be #1 for me. I actually think she has gotten hotter with age and her tits seem like they gotten a little bigger too. But I'm sure that she doesn't look nearly as good in real life without the help of Photoshop. I think she is smokin hot in pics from one of her recent movies and the current show she is on in the two below links: [view link] [view link]
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Jennifer Anniston And Kate Beckinsale on the other hand are for sure on the list and wouldn't pass on them
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    In the "hot enough" category, but not the "hot enough to go out of my way for" one. If she'd even notice me, of course.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Pass. Pass pass pass pass pass.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Halle Berry. Toss up between Catwoman and Monster's Ball.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think she's a top 10 celebrity body. Her legs are pretty amazing. Pretty face and sweet booty. However - she seems too high maintenance - to enjoy being around. Can you imagine the shit you'd get if you grabbed her hair while she sucked your cock?!
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Nope
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She's attractive but not my type at all. I'd take all of my regular strippers over her.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Latinas are my wheelhouse but if I could pick any woman in the world, it would definitely not be her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She's a solid 8. She's hot. Latina is one of my types.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    jlo is still top 15 at least for me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    @SJG. Donatella Versace deserves praise. That green dress finally got everyone to stop staring / focusing on J Lo's large ass. The dress was genius. (eclipsed by the Gianni Versace black dress, of course, but that was for Elizabeth Hurley).
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I've always liked her look and I'd still hit that HARD.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes....
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    This ain't debatable, JLo is hot, end of discussion.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thanks for those insights, Dominic77 SJG Awesome James Carter Organ Trio - Jazzwoche Burghausen 2004 [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Anything that involves admiring the female form is good in my book. Including admiring pretty, little dresses. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion