tuscl

Fat?

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
As we all know, the internet can be a mean place. Apparently this model named Iskra Lawrence has been called fat by trolls on her instagram page. She looks fine to me What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/iamiskra/?hl=e…

https://www.google.com/search?q=iskra+la…

30 comments

• mmdv26
    8 years ago
    Not BBW fat, but she does have major junk in the trunk.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lots of junk in that trunk!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    She's not fat at all imo. She would get a lot of my money in the club.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    She's a PAWG and would make good money at alot of clubs. But of course the oh-so-brave anonymous keyboard cowboys out there are quick to troll and body shame. I'd expect nothing less from the haters.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    She's quite attractive I the face, her lower half of her body is larger than I'd normally go for. Lopaw is right, these people are just scum.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Not fat at all. My type of woman. Fuck the haters opinion.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Seems like we're moving away from anorexic=the standard for beauty, but clearly society is still afraid of a ful figure.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^full*
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    My type of woman, too.
  • hiroaki
    8 years ago
    You take the stem, I'll take the bloom...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Quite fuckable.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If she is fat so is Kate Upton. Definitely not. I like a little something to hold on to.

I bet I can guess Papi's answer.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My g/f has that body type, but it really has nothing to do with why she's my g/f.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She is very pretty, it's weird - she seems to have a fairly petite figure but a big butt. Today's standards are getting so relaxed so I certainly wouldn't call her fat.

She's what thedirty.com would call "BMD" black mans dream which is the same as what TUSCLers are calling PAWG.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^hells yeah bro.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She's like a younger version of Dream Civvy.

I'd hit that hard. But there's types of modeling she isn't well suited for.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Sorry but her ass is just a little larger than what normal people may call a regular size but she is in no way a PAWG. She pretty much looks normal. Only thing I can say is her ass does look a little out of place with the rest of her body and based on a lot of pics of her online I'm wondering if she's either had implants or has just been doing 1K squats a day to pump it up. Definitely better than the stick thin 2x4 Barbie doll spinners you usually see at the SC's
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Nope. Salads and squats, honey.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    looking at the first few photos i was like “what?” she looks good. but then as the pictures started revealing her ass it was like a SNL skit where it just kept getting cartoonishly bigger. that is one huge fat ass.

addressing the obesity epidemic by redefining “fat” as sexually appealing isn’t the way to go people. just sayin’
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I think she's fat.

If that makes me a body shaming keyboard cowboy, then so be it. I'm not gonna go seek the girl out specifically so I can call her fat, like the guy I presume some of those comments are directed towards. I'll agree that there was no call to do shit like that, and those who do it are assholes/trolls. I don't find her attractive at all though. If I went into a club with a dozen girls like that, my review would be pretty negative.

A lot of people call the body type I find attractive scrawny or bony or any other number of negative things. I don't know why we have to be such assholes about it or so sensitive about it. Some people are fat, some people are skinny. Some people find fat attractive, some people find skinny attractive. Why does one group have to be right and the other wrong, or why is one positive and one negative? They're just different.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    She's not fat, she's thick. She has a very defined waist. Her ass is fat though. Huge. So huge compared to her upper half I was suspicious it was fake until I realize how big her thighs and legs are. She is bottom heavy and clearly works out a lot to maintain her waist.

I agree that there's an obesity epidemic and I don't think being fat should be "embraced," because it isn't healthy. But to me, she isn't quite "fat." She looks healthy to me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No way is that fat. That's ds material right there. This is how it should be. dolfan, she's NOT fat. There is more than just two extremes, fat and skinny. You come off as very narrowminded.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Nope. I'd definitely choose her in the club.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I don't think she's fat. Her waist is very defined and toned. Her body isn't one I'd usually go for, but I'd still be attracted to her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Her butt is smaller the Kim K's ginormous ass and her face is way more pleasant.
    I would get a VIP with her, hell I would ask her out in the civilian world. She is not fat, she is toned and pretty nice.
    She definitely has a booty!!
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    i would.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    If she is fat, my name is Putin. She's fine.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Hello Putin.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She has a cute face - and a great body. She's not thin - like model-thin - but she definitely is far from fat. Too many body shaming trolls.

Id definitely hand over my wallet if I saw her in a club.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Her ass looks fat to me. It's bigger than I care for. Overall though, she looks a lot better than a number of existing strippers I see working. Almost everyone looks fat to me though. There are a few dancers who don't and some of you guys would probably say they are too skinny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion