Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The A team

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yeah? Or nah?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oh, yeah! Any of them.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Is that Admiral Theater in Chicago. That was my first strip club ever. Venus de Light was headlining.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I worked there briefly... Will be back this summer for some weekends here and there. Chicago is good money in the summer.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Yup

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

MySpace still exists? Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I love it when a plan comes together

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Those aren't A's...Those are C's, D's, and Double D's!

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

For all of you saying "all of them, if you click through the gallery, there's a picture of Mr. T.

Also, allow me to echo brother motorhead. Trolling Myspace club sites? What is this, 2005?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

They all look like they have bolt-ons. I'd still give most of them a good rogering.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

The amount of girls with fake boobs at Admiral is definitely above average, but there is still a good variety of natural girls there, too.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

paige and brooklyn are yeah's. Lola, maybe.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I would fuck the shit outta Lana, I'll pass on the rest of them.

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

i'm in.

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

but we would tag team them.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Yep

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement