tuscl

One of the best ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, April 9, 2016 10:19 PM
One of the best ever DS sex sessions was tonight. I haven't felt so massively fulfilled sexually in months. DS had better fucking watch herself or she could be out of a job. Cause in a week when the original refused me for the first time ever, DS III has just given me immense pleasure in her total submission which has dulled the pain of the former's rejection. But the weed is putting me to sleep, and in the morning I have to go to church with the other hypocrites, and then I've got tons of work to do. So I'm not sure when I'll get to around to telling the whole story, but here's a preview. It included an important sexual first for the young 18 year old that I was with. There are few things that I love more than giving a young woman some sexual pleasure in a new and exciting way, to boldly go where no man or boy has gone before. It's not as hot as being with a virgin, but it's the next best thing. And I swear that fucking gorgeous young women bareback is as close to a fountain of youth as you will ever get. It's like during the process of becoming one with her body, part of her youthful energy and enthusiasm is temporarily transferred from her vagina to me through my penis. My release is my joyful response of gratitude for her sharing the powers of her body with me. Good night tuscl

16 comments

• maho
    8 years ago
    lol. What?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    It's true -- bareback sex with a young stripper is the ultimate euphoria. I'm a health nut and don't do any drugs, but I'm guessing the rush is similar to something like IV heroin. Probably triggers the same areas of the brain.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ...but JS69 is a nut either way.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 “It included an important sexual first for the young 18 year old that I was with. There are few things that I love more than giving a young woman some sexual pleasure in a new and exciting way, to boldly go where no man or boy has gone before.” ‘Why, thou deboshed fish thou...Wilt thou tell a monstrous lie, being but half a fish and half a monster?’ you’re close to hitting rock bottom now John. truly pathetic effort to make yourself not look like a loser. smh
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    JS posted: "And I swear that fucking gorgeous young women bareback is as close to a fountain of youth as you will ever get. It's like during the process of becoming one with her body, part of her youthful energy and enthusiasm is temporarily transferred from her vagina to me through my penis. My release is my joyful response of gratitude for her sharing the powers of her body with me. " ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think I just threw up in my own mouth. Just ew. I'm guessing that she felt the same way when she had to stare at the gray hairs on his old wrinkly balls when he was doing whatever with her. ;) Hey, I'm all in favor of old dudes paying young strippers for sex - it's what I do. But your stuff reads like a bad romance novel. There is nothing romantic, most especially to her, about an old creepy guy fucking a young girl. At least she was 18 - hopefully. Just imagine her after conversation with one of her 18 year old friends: DS III: This old weird guy was doing all this shit to me last night. [*she shudders*] Then when he was done, he wanted to cuddle and kept saying how good he felt and how much he liked me. [she shudders again] It was so gross. Her Friend: Then why did you do it? DS III: 'Cause the dude payed me mad money. At least he had some weed so I could get numb when he did that weird shit to me. I gotta' take a shower. [She then takes a Silkwood type shower, trying to scrub away the self disgust, shame and the deeply creeped out feeling that she just can't seem to lose no matter how hard she scrubs herself] ;)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Go Johnny go. Just keep having fun with the young hotties. Nothing wrong with you enjoying your new found freedom following the divorce. Why shouldn't you enjoy your mid-life crises. More power to you.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    I wonder how many young dancers are tramatized by JS doing some weird stuff to them. Almost makes me wonder if these dancers consider a new line of work after some of the older guys here are done.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lmfao! Is it just me or is Rick Dugan and John Smith the same guy? Their means and ends are the same, however if they're the same person it could be the multiple personalities sparring at each other.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Dude, if weed makes you vomit gooey prose everywhere, I'm gonna have to reevaluate my decision to experiment sometime.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Good for you man. The thing about JS69 romanticism is the unspoken understanding in three years he'll be done with these hos, saying "too old now". Even the DS1, if she gains 10-15 pounds he won't put up with her shit.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Meat, stop the fucking insults. GMD, I'm sorry. Weed does that to me. But the sex is so awesome when you're both high. You really should try it. James, true for all of them. Except maybe not for DS 1.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Sorry John, but in case it wasn't clear, my bagging had to do with Rickyboy. He is the one you should you be telling to "stop the fucking insults" as the pot calling the kettle black. Unless it is really true that you two are the same person trolling yourself? I wouldn't put it past Rickyboy. He's been known to do those type of things in the past for attention.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @JS, at least it's *well written* gooey prose. :)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Sounds awesome man! Guess she won't be able to shit right for a week?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion