tuscl

Excuses

jayhawk123
Arizona
Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:18 PM
I feel like I have heard it all when it comes to excuses of why a dancer had to cancel OTC. I would love to hear reasons all of you have heard so maybe I will hear one I haven't heard yet.

24 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    #1 excuse I have been given the most is "I can't find anyone to watch my kid(s)"
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "I have to clean my house first"
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ MoHead, get your Swifter and Roomba and go over and help so you can get some ass!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "My mother died." This would have been sad, but it was the second time she used this excuse.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    They (meaning her fellow strippers) would have thought she was a whore.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I can't find anyone to watch my kids is definitely the number one excuse.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @jackslash...wow. That is what I am waiting for is for the same girl to use an excuse more than once but that one is really bad to use twice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I ate bad guacamole and couldnt stop shitting
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    (1). I can't come because my brother was murdered. Can you help with funeral expenses? Yes really. (2) Got to get my teeth cleaned (same excuse used twice).
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hotstuff backed out on me one time. Said "I rather go out for Tacos with Rech"
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    We had a stripper tell us once she had to get up early for church the next morning. She went even further and said her dad was the preacher so she couldn't skip it.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "My name is Nina"
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    My pussy hurts.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "I was arrested and then my mom wrecked her car and is in the hospital." I was pissed. But felt bad when it all turned out to be true.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My all time fav is "I stopped to get gas and accidentally took a wrong turn towards home instead of your hotel." Yes I don't see her any more.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I got from one stripper my brother got early release from prison and I had to go pick him up. No idea whether or not it was true.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh I forgot one...rather elaborate Stripper claimed to driver her boyfriends truck to work, and she said the police routinely run the plates in the parking lot. They ran her boyfriends truck plate and found all these traffic violations and towed and impounded the truck - uh okay!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have to arrange bail for this guy I know. No he is not my boy friend.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    "Brother in the hospital. Brother died. Had to go to brother's funeral." Yeah, it's always some dumb excuse.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Again #1 hands down is phone issues. ALL strippers seem to lose/break/have phone stolen. Almost on weekly basis from all of them!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I've mostly experienced the excuses that have already been posted. Nothing too wacky. I've found that the more elaborate the excuse, the more likely it's bullshit.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    mrrock - True or don't pay their bill.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “ISIS has my house surrounded and I can’t leave – OMG – can you send me some $$$ so I can give it to them and maybe they’ll leave – love u Bae”
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I started my period early.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion