tuscl

What's your mean intravaginal ejaculation latency time?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Longer than 5 minutes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are many variables involved - I can last 30-seconds or 30-minutes depending on the circumstances.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If I'm with a date, the first round is 3 minutes tops. But then rounds 2+ are maybe 15 minutes. If it's with a 'one and done' girl then I'd say I'm about 10 minutes, which for them is probably 7 min. too long.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I agree with Papi and disagree with age having anything to do with it. It now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I do age has something to do w/ it – it’s known that most young-guys don’t last very long which was def the case for me when I was younger – whether it’s inexperience and being all jacked-up for having sex or just the machinery being in tip-top shape and thus super-responsive.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'm with Papi it depends on a lot of factors. How long since last you had sex. Are you bareback or covered(I've found covered lasts longer). Are you on round 1, 2, 3? All of these and more make up duration.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Depends how good the girl's pussy is.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like sex to last a long time. I want to get my money's worth.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If I'm on my own, it won't take long. 10 minutes, 15 maybe. With the Vitamin V, it can double.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    With weed or a condom, I can last as long as I want. So if she's wants another orgasm I'll go for a while. If she's done, then I cum quicker.

Without weed or a condom, I usually last 5-10 min inside a DS.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I never go past 15. I mean that as continuous non stop super small break intervals of sex. I usually get bored after 15 minutes if I haven't cum already. But then there are times when I gotta think about the ladie's needs.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Bring your condoms. We are going to fuck shit up
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours depending on how much time we have. Usually it's an hour. All depends on how long she wants to go.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like to take it slow and easy with them, let them stay close to the top and sometimes go over the top, for a long time. I let it all get as intense as it can be.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion