tuscl

Have you massaged a strippers stinky feet?

I have, but her feet weren't stinky. She thought they were. She told me she wouldn't mind if I wanted to wash my hands. That was nice of her.

16 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG YES!!!! I got into massaging my ATF's feet and yes, they smelled BAD! I'd always have to go to the men's room and wash my hands when we were done. Lots of comments to me on why I'd do VIP or CR and then have to go to the men's room right away! Luckily she made up for it as only she could.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. That's one kink or fetish I have yet to indulge. I guess I'm not a foot guy.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Not itc but I've massaged my faves feet otc. No they did not stink but of course she was not dancing at the time.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I prefer massaging a girl higher up. :)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I agree with sharkhunter.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’m not into feet – I’ve probably done it 2 or 3x in my 15-yr professional PL career and the feet were a bit rough and a bit stinky.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    No. Not into feet. If I'm paying for her time and services - she should be massaging me.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yes, though I didn't consider them stinky. She did, but it was usually early in her shift, so they weren't what *I* call stinky.

The looks we got when I did it out in the floor, with her relaxed back in her chair, eyes closed, feet in my lap, were priceless.
  • deboinair
    8 years ago
    I get the most from strippers when I massage their stinky feet. lol It's so crazy. It's funny how guys spend tons of money dances and buying gifts for their attention and they hang around me more. ha ha. Even get foot jobs from them. I tip them, but no multiple dances.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Takes all types i guess. Feet do nothing for me
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Feet don't do anything for me either,but I understand there are an enormous number of guys who are into it. Not just foot fetishist guys, but lots of otherwise vanilla guys who think feet are pretty. Go figure.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, there is not supposed to be any touching in our local clubs. So girl I got along with extremely well let me massage her feet. Not especially stinky though.

SJG

Nice Legs
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=103976

US Rail Map
    http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/usa-rail-…

Robin Trower - Full Concert - Rockpalast Crossroads, Bonn - 2005
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoMb0gN…
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    NOt into the feet scene. No judgement. I've got my own fetishes feet guy wouldn't be into either.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I often give my strippers a full body massage after sex, and that includes, but is by no means focused upon, their feet. I've never had one with smelly feet. However, if it's after work we always shower first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion