tuscl

How many of you are bi?

ricktheturtle
An African turtle, originally from Zanzibar, heading straight for the white women...
My buddy mauricetheturtle just broke with his longtime boyfriend, Ted Cruz. That Cruz ape really likes it turtlestyle according to my bud. Aah...yup

Big Mo really wants some hairless apes to fuck. But he's into male hairless apes, unlike me. I'm open minded regarding species, but not gender. I even felt weird after fucking that female hyena when I was all loaded on goofy juice. Fortunately I was able to relax and get over it on the drive home. Aah...yup

So if you're bi let me know. I'll put you in touch with Big Mo. Aah...yup

2 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Do you mean will I do two girls at the same time?
  • rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    Tiredtraveler, Big Mo would probably be happy with a threesome. He's been hanging out with my gay bud fredthevulture. However, you'd actually be having sex like a female hairless ape. But doing it turtlestyle. While licking a gay vulture's cloaca.

I'll tell Big Mo and Fred you're game for a three way. Just look for a vulture and turtle on your porch, both wearing bowling shirts and dockers.

Personally I'm not sure why you want a turtle dick up your ass, but to each his own!

Squawk!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion