tuscl

You guys go to bed way too early

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I eat dinner, eat a stripper, smoke some Mary Jane, text with MILFs and strippers, lust over pictures of the DS, and then I'm ready to post. But nooooo. Everybody has gone to bed. Old farts. You all desperately need an 18 year old fountain of youth.

28 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm still up. I rarely go to bed before 1AM. But I had an hour nap on the sofa after dinner. :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Shhhhhh! You'll wake up the trolls
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Shhhhhh! You'll wake up the trolls
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I just get going good around midnight
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Ha ha. I'm awake. Getting sleepy though.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Ha! I'm still up, too. However, I'm just getting ready for bed. Wore all the 18 yos out partying! ;-)

• Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'm up. TUSCL is my reading material before bed.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Being on the West Coast, every message board I've ever been a regular on tends to die just as I'm ready to post more during the week.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I go to bed around 1 or 2 PM but then I get up again to take her home. :)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    BaaaaDUM!!!!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Shhh. I'm trying to sleep.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Watching East Bound and Down season 1.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Awake & contemplating my next Strip club excursion next week. Debating if I should still pursue my deeply flawed fav dancer or start anew. Thinking to let fate decide by showing up at her club and seeing what happens.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    3 clubs tonight, and I was up !!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Fuck. I'm surprised. My bad.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm awake. Just waiting for rickthebat or some other nocturnal creature to appear late night
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    retired life must be amazing. It's what happens when your old and single I suppose.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I get up at 6AM. Being retired, I do whatever I want for the whole day. I exercise, I read, I surf the net, I cook some good food, I fuck a stripper, I take a nap, I review my investments, I hit a strip club, I fuck another stripper. By 11:30PM I'm ready for bed, and I sleep the sleep of the just.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I find your life uninteresting and I did when I was 25. Active, outdoors people get up early. Strip clubbing in the afternoon is more fun. Stop being so scared about getting older, it really isn't an attractive trait.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Skibum, why don't you try to stop being an arrogant little prick who epitomizes why people hate lawyers, especially divorce lawyers. It's really not an attractive trait.

And I'm up early by the way asshole, and I'm going outdoors.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hahaha shit
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'll admit I'm an old fart about bedtime. I've been an early riser since I started sleeping through the night (Mom still teases me about that), and since joining the Marine Corps have been waking up at 5AM or so most every day; just never got out of the habit.

Even when I'm out until 3 or 4 in the morning, which still happens a couple times a month, I'm up again at 5 or 6. Of course, I generally have to take a nap around noon.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You'd think some people would still be up -- especially those on Mountain Time or Pacific time. I get up at 4AM (3:50) and often I'm up until midnight or 1AM at times.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JS69, I think you misconstrue the situation. Some of us keep regular hours, not because we lack for female companionship, but because there are still things in this world that we want to accomplish.

If you want to become the typical stripper boyfriend, then that is your business.

And kudos to PhantomGeek for being the first one to point that out about you.

SJG
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    That's probably because most of us work 9-5's John.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many of us need our beauty sleep
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    I'm up..btw no one ever mentioned how was the meetup?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion