tuscl

Terms of endearment

MrDeuce
Illinois
What terms of endearment do your favorite strippers use with you? What names do you use in response? I get a lot of the usual: baby, sweetie, honey, etc., and I mostly use these also. I'm always amused by "lover" and especially "handsome" - ha! I'm not a big fan of "hun", which two of my favorites use in texts all the time. I have never called anyone "bae", nor have I ever been called that ridiculous name. I had assumed it was just a lazy way of saying "babe", but I guess it stands for "Before Anyone Else". Who knew? Oh, and at Jimmy's last Friday and Saturday I cracked up a sexy Boricua (Puerto Rican chica) by calling her "mi empanada dulce", which I learned on this board. Thanks, TUSCL!

28 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I always feel a little awkward when I hear "hey it's Mister Make My Car Payment!!!!!"

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    One dancer called me "Rockstar" once and I was sure I was outed. I made a comment about that and she was completely confused; she just happen to call me that knowing I play in a band. in general....? Some dancers have developed pet names for me but there's no consistency. When they use too many pet names I assume they forgot my real one.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I call CF "sexy" she calls me "sweetie". Not very creative.
  • K
    8 years ago
    My CF insists I use her real name outside the club. No pet names. She uses my name outside the club.
    My secondary CF calls me love or babe if not my real name. She also prefers I use her real name outside the club but will tolerate the standard pet names
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... What terms of endearment do your favorite strippers use with you ..."

ATM
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't really have faves - as much I can remember they often use "baby" and I also use that w/ them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I'll use "mami"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ which is quite common down-here in largely Spanish-speaking Miami.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Latina strippers often say "!Ay, papi!" to me. One time a Hispanic hottie even called me "papi chulo" :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you should have told her there is only one Papi Chulo

:)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I had one hot dancer say she was going to call me Electro. I had been having static electricity problems in the club for weeks or months. I asked my hot favorite if anyone was having electrical issues. her response? "Only You!"
    I took it she didn't believe me. I told her I was going to ground myself or discharge electricity before I tip her when she got on stage. Anyway a while later, she was up on stage and I went to tip her without touching any metal to discharge. She touched me on my head. I heard and felt the electricity crack like a mini lightning bolt to her finger. then I heard her say"You shocked me!" She said she was going to call me Electro. It didn't last long. I found some entertainment value in it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Meant to say above I told her I was not going to ground myself or not discharge before I tipped her. She was lucky it was summer time or I could have had some painful electricity in January.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Not surprisingly, my fav called me Mikey
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Often babe, spelled and pronounced in normal English. Sometimes sweetheart. Occasionally daddy.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    With a new dancer I don't care what they call me. With dancers I have been with before they call me by my name and if no one is around I call them by their name. If someone is around I use the stage name.
  • how
    8 years ago
    "My love"
    "Babe"
    "Papi"
    "Dear"
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I use honey and sweetie when addressing them. It saves me the hassle of having to remember their names, which I generally don't until something really good happens with them.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My ATF used to call me "stud" until I convinced her that sarcasm was not an attractive trait.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    They call me "you," "hey you," or "that guy."

I call them by their stage names when I remember them. One dancer I call either "Busty & Sexy" or "Smart & Sexy" since she is very young and intelligent and she has this hug rack of tits. And for the life I me *** I keep forgetting her name ****. You guys would call her "air dance" or something like that since she's very low contact / low mileage, but we do have some nice convo together.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Papi: I did tell her that there's only one Papi Chulo and that I am unworthy of that name!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    My ATF calls me baby or love much of the time. She also uses my name, which is kind of refreshing. Most in clubs seem to call me babe, hon, or sweetie.

Some here will remember this, but one stripper had me in her phone as "money." :)
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Two days ago a petite young thing called me, "Daddy" just as she mounted me. It was kind of disturbing. First, I'm old enough to be her granddad. Second, and worrysome, was that and endearment or a prediction?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I keep checking my drivers license to be sure and it always confirms that my first name is not baby. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    A web cam model (cam girl) used to call me "daddy". I forgot about that one. It felt strange but I rolled with it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    "Hey baby" - which equates to - here's the money I was looking for!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Dancers calls me boo and babe.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    My SB calls me Big Daddy. I have more than a dozen terms of endearment for her. One of my recent favorites is Honey Boo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion