tuscl

Weirdness

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Does anybody notice that Rick Dugan Is never around when SJG is on the board Hmmmm !

21 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If SJG keeps acting like a weird troll, nobody is going to be around
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Rick probably has him on ignore just like I do. Is that weird?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Does anybody see the similarities, like they both know everything about everything, they always have to get the last word on any topic, they are always resurrecting dead threads so many similarities I cant possibly list them all.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm sure we are already losing people on account of mikeya02

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “I'm sure we are already losing people…”

hey psycho rapist boy, news flash for you: just like in real life YOU are NOT a part of any WE and you will never be a part of WE here or anywhere else except among the voices in your head. here you are nothing but a very unwelcome squatter
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    And then there is DoctorPhil, undoubtedly he drives people off of this board.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Lol, SJG, love of serial killers, raping sleeping women, killing Christians, putting a bullet in Motor's head, repeating yourself to infinity, bumping threads with nonsense. Don't blame others cuz you insist on being annoying.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't blame others Mikeya02. I'm just saying that some people insist on posting negative ad hominem. Dr. Phil is one of the very worst. Your stuff also sometimes gets that way. So I'm not blaming anyone, just pointing something out which is obvious.

Bernstein, The greatest 5 min. in music education
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2zubHc…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2zubHc…
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    twentyfive, perhaps it is my generally positive attitude, but I'll point out one way in which san_jose_guy and rickdugan are really different! I think san_jose_guy is sincere. Yes he's a weirdo (no disrespect san_jose_guy!) but all of us a a bit weird!

Some folks don't like the ways that san_jose_guy is weird and that's fine, but I've never seen any evidence that he's anything other than a strange but harmless guy! And some of the really negative things like "san_jose_guy is a rapist" seem like misunderstandings of what he says.

In contrast I think rickdugan is just saying stuff to stimulate responses. I will say that his posts are entertaining, sometimes brilliantly entertaining, but they are entertaining in the same way that fiction about some absurd d-bag can be entertaining. I wouldn't want to meet rickdugan in real life because he'd probably be driving drunk if I met him and that could be fatal!

Seriously though, I think most of what rickdugan writes is fiction intended to stir up responses. And I think that says something just a little sad about rickdugan! :(
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To 4Got
    AFAIK Rick Dugan is the most negative regular poster on the board, he has a nasty way of trying to one up everyone he does the aw shucks bulishit like no other, along with calling anybody who disagrees with him girly men or dude or other crap that is meant to belittle intentionally, but he is a fairly good writer yet he is often on the wrong side of any issue and I think that is intentional. This guy RD is one of the major assholes on the planet earth, he thinks he is special because he pays skanks for sex, and then he tells you that you are doing the same, we all know that that is a crock of shit and one day he is going to pay a big price either he is going to get arrested or one of his skanks is going to set someone after him to rob him or maybe even worse, always remember Karma is really a bitch, as such he does not engender goodwill from any quarter.
    Now on the other hand Mr. SJG is a happy moron who is seemingly the opposite side ( the Dr. Jekyll to his Mr. Hyde) yet he shares tendencies with RD such as never allowing another point of view to enter the discussion (Example 4000 word posts that make your eyes glaze over so you cant point to any one thing and engage in a meaningful discussion) he refuses to admit to any character flaws even though they are obvious across the board to any halfwit that encounters them, he holds himself as an expert yet refuses to state a single credential.
    Hell we know that Mr. SJG is sincere but so is Dugan, the real difference is that Dugan is really a prick SJG means well I grant that but you cannot offer advice without any basis in reality so yes they really are different people they both are sincere in their statements but Dugan should know better SJG doesn't know at all.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I noticed Bruce Wayne is never around when JS69 is....
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    rs666 ^^^^^^ :)

And of course we have twentyfive, who has got everyone all figured out.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Hey Rock I saw that too Hmmmmmmmm
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    "hey psycho rapist boy, news flash for you: just like in real life YOU are NOT a part of any WE and you will never be a part of WE here or anywhere else except among the voices in your head. here you are nothing but a very unwelcome squatter"

Tellin it like it is!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I see the connection. Actually weed sees it clearly.

666, funny but those numbers are creepy. I never noticed that before.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    They have very different writing styles.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "They have very different writing styles."

Are you talking about rickdugan and san_jose_guy or JohnSmith69 and Bruce Wayne?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69: It's actually a '999' but I type upside down sometimes.

(Actually I wanted 69 but it was taken, so I figured 666 would be a good stereotype joke for anyone calling themselves a rock star).
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    This whole thread is just twenty's way of trying to get the last word in, yet again, after his emotional breakdown in another thread. I thought he'd be satisfied after I let the last thread drop after he posted his last comment - I didn't even call him out about returning to the thread after he previously claimed that he was done posting. But I guess his emotional angst was just too much to contain in one thread. ;)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^HaHa look whos calling the pot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion