tuscl

Greetings

ricktheturtle
An African turtle, originally from Zanzibar, heading straight for the white women...
Aah...yup

It has just been revealed to me that I am eligible for provisional membership in the Council of Rick's and 10% off on suits from Rick's Warehouse. Since I really want to learn how to pay hairless ape hookers for sex my new vulture friend told me to come here and ask. Do any of you know hot hairless ape strippers that like to do it turtlestyle?

Aah...yup

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Couldn't you go play in traffic?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    How about your friend in the Manhattan high rise. I really was worried that he had leapt.

How is he doing now? Is he still cleaning up the wreckage from that boom of 2015?

Is he enjoying some of the local women? Bringing them home with him to spend more time?

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    C'mon guys! Just because ricktheturle is a bit slow doesn't mean we should should subject him to ridicule? How will he ever come out of his shell?

And if he doesn't come out of his shell, there won't be any turtle soup......
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    ricktheturtle, if you want to have sex with hairless ape hookers, you will have to shell out a lot of money.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought Rick the Turtle was full of Abalone.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    any bets on how long it takes @zipman68 to trot out the next creature in his rickmenagerie – rickthelotlizard?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    My CF and I saw Rick the Turtle at the mall.

He was walking right tortoise.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Squawk!

Or is it Roar?

I get my Ricks mixed up it seems.

Almost as bad as keeping track of Juice aliases.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately Rickthesquirrel wanted to play frogger on the highway. He didn't make it one time. RIP Rickthesquirrel, I didn't mean to run over your corpse but I didn't see it right away.

I always wondered why your buddy rickthevulture didn't take your remains away. I successfully dodged the rotting corpse for days. I think Rickthevulture didn't care.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ :)

Do RickTheTurtle and RickTheVulture want to come to my next Feeding Christians To Lions event? You guys can help, along with some local crows, in the clean up.

And then how about RickTheLion, is he ready to join us yet?

SJG

How to Listen to Classical Music: Symphony 101
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDvSvUmo…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion