tuscl

Could you fuck a blue hair?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:23 PM
I'm shopping for MILFs and several that I've come across, who are more or less my age, look almost like blue haired old grandmas. Holy shit. I've got dates with a couple of mid 40s women this weekend, no way I'd be caught dead dating a blue hair. But still, I can't get over the fact that almost grandma looking women are my age. Doesn't matter how old I am, I don't think I could ever stick it inside a grandma. Thank you strippers

13 comments

• seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Grandma blue hair.... Hell no. Actual dyed blue hair. Yep. We both love the colored hair. Bright red, blue, purple. It can be pretty cool
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Heather Locklear is 54 now. I would fuck her in a heartbeat, even if she stopped dying her hair.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't think Heather Locklear will ever look like a grandma. She's immune.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Don't forget Christie Brinkley
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    You haven't seen my ATF GILF ( about to turn 46) or my second favorite, also a GILF at ~43. Either one would change your attitude about grandmother's!
  • former_stripper
    8 years ago
    Funny, because it seems most of the men I met in their 40's and 50's look older than my father. The single 40ish women I know look younger than their age but don't even have kids. I suspect having kids makes someone look much older.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I tended bar for many years when I was in my 20's. I'll never forget this woman who came in one afternoon. We talked and I found out she was a hooker between clients. She was drop dead, gorgeous and in her 80's. She blew my mind, and no, I didn't have sex with her, but I have no doubt it would have been very enjoyable, she was a babe !!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I've mentioned before I banged this one grandma stripper who was way too old to be stripping, but she wasn't a blue hair because she dyed her hair blonde. To be honest, she looked good if you didn't look too closely. OTOH, fucking her must have been what fucking Bea Arthur was like.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You da man, DandyDan !
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @DaOnion: Completely agree about Heather Locklear. I saw a picture of her daughter recently, and though the headline said "hotter than her mother," I disagreed. HL is probably my all time favorite celebrity crush.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't have any problem banging a blue haired milf - I'm attracted to women with a bit of age - and if she's sexy - I'm a happy man! Of course - if her pussy hair is blue - that could be fun -
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I would for money, given the age difference. I'm kind of attracted to older women anyway. But I need the money more.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it depends on the individual woman herself. It isn't just looks. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion