Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What a DS looks like

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I would definitely run my system on this one if I ever got the chance.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

By way of clarification, I'm talking about the 18 yo baby sitter. Not the mom.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The baby sitter looked hot at 18 - and she looked gorgeous at 24 - wow!

The husband has an Anthony Bourdain look - it must work with the ladies!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I agree john she is definitley DS looking.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Eh, 24 is a little old for you JS69.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

She looks ok. Definitely better than the ugly woman in the first pic. Time has not been kind to her but she obviously wasn't a knockout years ago either.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She is cute

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Cute? Yes Okay? Yes DS material? Hell no

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Yeah upon reflection Nina's right. I can't use my subtle parenting skills with a 24 year old.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Not my type. I don't think I would get a dance from her, even it was free.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

still waiting for your online dating system my friend.

Profile picture for serrano
serrano
•

speech pattern of this Chanelle Bauer somewhat odd, perhaps from underbite? Would obvious still never turn down her youtube.com

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The babysitter is very cute – the husband dude has aged better than the wifey.

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

To get there, you'd need packers and movers :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Esta my dating system is still in development. I don't want to be like Rick and disclose a ground breaking new System prematurely.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

JS, you're letting me down man :-)

You're starting to cheapen the DS brand, haha.

She's OK but I expect a DS to look like Emily Ratajkowski

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Everybody's got their own DS look. We're all a little different. But this babysitter's beauty is my DS look.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

She's gorgeous.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Premature Systeming can be an issue.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"Yeah upon reflection Nina's right. I can't use my subtle parenting skills with a 24 year old."

Why not? Aren't you more than twice that age?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Nina, I can't fuck with you. You're tenacious like Dougster. You're liberal like Rockstar. You're a stoner like me. You have the pussy so you make the rules.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement