tuscl

OT: March Madness!

jester214
North Carolina
Probably my favorite sporting event(s) of the whole year! So much great basketball. Should be an interesting tournament and I thought it was a tough year to make any kind of decent bracket.

Who you pulling for? Who you think will pull it out?

I'm a big Carolina fan so I'll be cheering on the Tarheels, while I think they have the talent and ability to win the whole thing I'm not sure they've been consistent enough to pull it out. They did look strong in the ACC tournament though, so hopefully they build on that.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’ve lost interest in sports over the years and w.r.t. college basketball specifically it just seems watered down these days with many 1-and-done recruits.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I pull for Carolina and whoever is playing against Dook. Go heels!
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    ou guys need to recognize! It's MSU Spartans time!
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I have always like MSU not even sure why. I will pull for them since everyone else in this state pulls for Duke or UNC.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I only like duke but they suck, so...
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Spartans baby!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I could care less about college hoops, It's baseball time !!
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Quack Quack
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Michigan State, beyotch!
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Interesting start. Shocked Baylor went down to Yale. Carolina and Duke had scary first halves but showed their true calibers in the second.

• azdd
    9 years ago
    Wichita State's defense completely smothered my Arizona Wildcats. I HATE first round flameouts, but I think most AZ fans saw the writing on the wall in the last few games and especially in the loss to Oregon in the PAC12 tourney. Wichita State could have a very deep run if they keep up their defense!
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Sorry Michigan State fans.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I have Louisville vs. SMU in the final for my bracket.

Oh, wait... Make that Carolina. Tarheel blue.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    My bracket is destroyed, thanks a lot Michigan State.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I hate Maryland since they joined the Big 10. Little South Dakota State had a great chance to tie it up and go to overtime but they panicked and choked.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @DaOnion: Did you make your bracket before or after the Hookergate announcement?

:)
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Ha ha. I usually do pull for Louisville though, when they are eligible.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure yet. The teams I keep rooting for keep losing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion