Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Girl On A Platter

rockstar666

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

She said she was an artist and I asked for her to send me a sample of her drawings. In exchange I'd send her one of my songs. She sent this:

She obviously has talent...but I think if I meet her I'd better be prepared! I hope she likes my song!

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Ha ha. That's awesome. The traffic light just turned green. Have fun.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

"Girl you look so good I want to put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice! Is that a self portrait? Enjoy her "performance art" too.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She was eating an apple while we chatted and I asked her to include the apple That must have inspired her!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yeah, self portrait.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

That's awesome. She has a talent for drawing.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A nice thick round ass - big tits - eats healthy - and enjoys being tied up - sounds like my kind of girl! Enjoy!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A nice thick round ass - big tits - eats healthy - and enjoys being tied up - sounds like my kind of girl! Enjoy!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I always like Manet's:

SJG

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

SJG: She actually looks quite a bit like that painting!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Does she have that much bush and pit hair?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yes, ample bush and pit hair. It's not annoying.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The bush hair is hot and sexy - and I'm sure the pit hair isn't bad either - that is a hot artist.

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

Nice Holiday Card Art - Thanksgiving, right?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement