tuscl

#

Timex345
Illinois
If you follow an entertainer you would like to buy dances from around the entire club, is this considered stalking?
I bought dances tonight from a girl. I was prepared to buy more dances from her but she never did follow up with me.
She lost a lot of money by not checking back with me. Some girls will stop back by and ask if you would like more dances.
I am glad now I did not buy more dances from her. I am not asking for anything special. But, just being cordial would be nice.
Rudeness doesn't make me want to buy dances from a girl. I hate when girls tell you they will be right back and they never return.
The dressing room is a black hole where some entertainers are never seen from again.
I have a new strategy when a girl overcharges me for dances.
I give them two options.
1) They can be honest and only charge me the correct number of dances in which case I will be more than happy to buy dances from in the future.
2) They can cheat me but I will never spend another dollar on them again and further I will tell every customer there that I can that she cheats customers.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    How do you know that she lost money by not coming back to you? For all you know she was in the VIP with a whale, not sitting in the dressing room doing her nails, and making far more than she ever could from you.

If you want a stripper to come back and play with you later then you need to make it clear that it would be in her best interests to do so. A strip club is a jungle where the fittest excel, and the weak are left with blue balls and no option but to whine to others about their misfortune.

Timex, you won't listen, but you need a better club and much better game. You are far too emotional and passive.

Most guys start out like you describe, passively waiting for the dancer they want to approach them even though she rarely does, but it's time to evolve beyond that. The dancers probably perceive your weak, passive attitude which is one of many reasons they choose other customers.
  • rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    You need to relax Timex. Here's what I do when I'm feeling depressed. I take a nice cut of meat. Say an organic filet. Then I let it rot in the sun for about 3 days. Then I let it sit on the pavement, guarded by my buddy rickthepitbull, for about 20 minutes. That's sufficient for the meat to pick up a soupçon of asphalt.

Then it is yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy and all is well with the world. Ask yourself what would be yummy yummy yummy to you Timex. That's the ticket to cure your ills! Squawk!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    That's the spirit, rickthevulture !! My take, Timex345 ??? Yes, that is a form of stalking, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Something may be turning the ladies off. Maybe it's the neediness, but I don't know if that's the case here. Agreed about being less emotional and needing a new approach and/or a new club. A SC visit is not supposed to be this hard.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Experienced dancers seem to have an extra sense - they can sense when a customer has a wad of cash they are ready to spend on them. They know the signs of a whale - and they rarely miss out.

If you are upfront and obvious about what you want - the worst thing you will hear is no.

Don't be passive - don't follow a girl around - and make sure they know you have $$$$
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @JS69 "Most guys start out like you describe, passively waiting for the dancer they want to approach them even though she rarely does, but it's time to evolve beyond that. The dancers probably perceive your weak, passive attitude which is one of many reasons they choose other customers."

I agree.

@Timex345 One of my fav strippers repeatedly accuses me of "chasing" and "stalking" her around the club to guilt me into buy LDs (I give in sometimes). If she goes up on a pole, I goto that stage. If she goes to a different stage after her set, I follow her. She accused me of "chasing me" the first night I ever saw work at the SC and never stopped accusing me of it but its now she says it as a joke with a smile in a sweet voice instead of dead serious low pitch voice. I think the first time I saw her I was really creeping her out, but now she knows I'm just a regular and not a serial killer after many LDs and VIP room trips.

"I bought dances tonight from a girl. I was prepared to buy more dances from her but she never did follow up with me.
    She lost a lot of money by not checking back with me. Some girls will stop back by and ask if you would like more dances.
    I am glad now I did not buy more dances from her. I am not asking for anything special. But, just being cordial would be nice.
    Rudeness doesn't make me want to buy dances from a girl. I hate when girls tell you they will be right back and they never return."

"maybe later" and "not now" are my regular lines for dismissing strippers. Only once a year does a random stripper ever come back and ask "are you ready now?" and challenge me on my initial dismissal. That is why they never come back. Strippers lie, customers lie. Get over it. You have to walk upto the stripper you want and get their attention.

You do bring up a valid problem that some strippers dont care to pole dance. I had a couple times a dancer sitting with me said "fuck that, Im not going up" and eventually the DJ called the next girl. It might be a calculated move, that if I buy even 1 LD, or dancer drink for her, or give her a $10 for her being a nice talker, it will be the same $ as 1 or 3 songs on the pole. Other strippers stay in the dressing room, walk around looking for regulars, or new faces for a minute or 2, then go back to the dressing room. They wont sit in the corner on their phones, or pole dance. I think some strippers have an attitude that pole dancing is degrading if you want any stage dollars. You must show pussy, must spread lips, must wave pussy close enough to front rail customer to smell it, must do lesbian stuff with another stripper on stage and split the dollars. LDs and VIP rooms are for classy girls. Stage is for whores. They are nuts for applying morality to a SC but whatever.

I sometimes have to ask strippers go on the stage since they dont like to pole dance. Of the 2 times Ive ever asked, both times they agreed. I should ask more often in the future. It was me and her, nobody else at that pole/stage when she went up. This was a multiple stage SC with some of the poles always unused. There was no discussion of how much I will tip them for a pole dance before they did the special stage dance for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion