tuscl

Stripper Acts of Honesty

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Was at the club last month with buddies. My one buddy got a bit too drunk. He took his girl to the VIP (they'd already made one or two trips there earlier), he paid her in the VIP room when the dance was over, then when they got back to our table, he drunkenly forgot he'd already paid and handed her another $100. She teased him that he'd paid already, and made him take the $ back. Pretty surprising act of honesty, especially since no one would have ever known. As I always say -- integrity is doing the right thing, even when you know you can't get caught.

She DID do it flamboyantly enough that the rest of us couldn't miss the fact that she was being honest, and of course we all gave her props. But I don't begrudge her that at all, I think she rocks. She's only 19, maybe too young to have lost her sense of self yet :)

What are your stripper honesty stories?

9 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Not from a stripper - but I was surprised by the honesty of a rent-a-cop private security guy at one club. Getting out of my car in the parking lot my wallet slipped out of my pocket.

I was inside getting ready to pay my cover charge when I reached for my wallet and discovered it was gone. I turned to head back to my car when the security guard came in. He saw me drop it. It contained *a lot* of cash.

I had little faith but was impressed.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I have another one about dance counts from a visit last month. I thought we did 8. I paid her $100 ($10/dance, + $20 tip, since she was high mileage and fun). She looks at it and says, that's too much, we did 6 dances, how much is here? Says I only need to give her $60. Then she leans and says, "he marked us down for six." Which I think refers to the clipboard the bouncer/floater uses for dance counts.

I guess if the dancer and floater agree, and it works in my favor, who am I to disagree?

Later as I was leaving, she runs after the floor to see me, hugs me, then gives some SS about honesty/ROBs, and hopes to see me again soon.

+ Maybe it's me and I can't tell when one song starts and another ends?
    + Maybe the bouncer counted wrong (aka Monopoly card, "bank error in your favor, collect the price of 2 dances"), and the dancer let me slide on $$ to earn my favor.

--

Not a dancer, but honesty from me:
    Another dancer and I were walking back to the LD area. She didn't see $5 I gave her fall out of her garter. I picked it up and gave it back to her.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    In a similar fashion, I once had my wallet slip out of my back pocket in the VIP room upstairs here in the Detroit area. It was brought down to me at the bar where I was sitting.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VM - I think it was pretty honest of Gwen to not accuse you of being the baby daddy. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Dominic: it is also the case that sometimes bouncers undercount on purpose. Usually, it's to curry favor with the dancer to either get a bigger tip, or try to have sex with her. Although in your case, it sounds like a mistake
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    "You're dick is the right size. Not too big and not too small." This after an OTC session. She was a girl with curvy hips that could take a big one if need be, but her honesty after planting a big kiss on me was appreciated.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I sat under an a/c vent - put my cash on the bar under my beer. A dancer I'd been really enjoying on stage comes over - and I lose my mind. I pull a chair out for her - call the bartender over to order her a drink - and the I lift my beer. The cash flies off the bar - and I have no idea of it. A dancer jumps off stage and picks up my cash - and hands it to me. I figured that was worth a $20.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    IMO... The under-counting idea only makes sense if you pay the dancer for all the dances (say 8) buy only has to give the house their cut on the under count (say 6)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Subraman and mjx01, interesting insights. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion