tuscl

Why Does The GOP Have Hot Debate Moderators And The Dems Have old Hags?

rockstar666
Illinois
Maybe it's the Republican belief of form over function? I still like the babes but it's not going to change my vote

7 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    FOX news figured out the formula years ago.

Old conservative white guys dig hot babes.

FOX news has Megyn Kelly. MSNBC has Rachel Maddow. Like I said, they figured it out.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    No need to change you vote, rockstar666. Use your rights. Let's enjoy the feminine pulchritude.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, I'm dating a fat chick but she's really cool. I dabble with dancers because they're beautiful. If I could only have one or the other, it's no contest. I'd take the fat chick.

I would have made a good Democrat if I cared to join an organization. Oh well..
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Is that a fat chick that would be hot if she wasn't fat. That makes a big difference.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    shailynn: I see your point and I admit she's not hot in a way I would brag about. But she makes me laugh, understands my jokes and philosophies, and is very open minded sexually Dare i say 'wife material'? I have lots of crushes on beautiful women but she's the one I want to go to sleep with when the day is over.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    You don't need eye candy to give away free stuff.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    ^5 Rockstar. You get what life and relationships are all about. Almost 30 years ago all my friends married hot, slim women. I married my best friend and to be fair she was a size 20, maybe more. Fast forward to today and most of those who married the hot slim women are divorced and the rest are married to obese women. My wife? Sort of busty so she is a size 8/10 up top and a 4/6 in jeans.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion