tuscl

Manning

Timex345
Illinois
Now Peyton and Papa John can live happily ever after...

8 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    He's my favorite NFL player of all time. I'm so glad he retired. Retire on top.

Rumors are his dad Archie was really pushing him to retire. Listen to pop.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I heard he's moving to OMAHA
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Good riddance. His image is stained after the HGH allegations, and him allegedly putting his genitals in a female trainer's face in college. I wouldn't say he's going out on top either, his shitty play this year is equal to how bad Kobe Bryant is playing this year. Denver's D carried Manning.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Gonna be a hell of a HOF class in 5 years.
    1) Peyton Manning
    2) Calvin Johnson
    3) Charles Woodson
    4) Marshawn Lynch
    5) Reggie Wayne (I figure the voters will wait a year to put him in with Manning)

I just hope Manning doesn't pull a last minute audible, yell Omaha and unretire ala Brett Favre. I would however love to see Calvin Johnson change his mind since he is still in his prime.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    He's a definite HOF first ballot. Great player - and he seemed to be a classy man - until these recent allegations have come out. The hgh stuff is troubling too. With his back issues - he must have been in some major pain. Hope he can enjoy his retirement and family - and money!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    He and Kobe will be missed .
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Why do people knock him and the HGH? His neck was fucked up, and at the time that shit was delivered to his house, it WAS NOT A BANNED SUBSTANCE.

Damn, if there was something I could take that would not make my knees hurt after I play basketball every week, I'd take it, as long as it didn't make me grow a 3rd testicle.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yeah, what shailynn said. It's so nice to be PC these days. Reality is a different story. Manning is one of the greats, no doubt about it. RIP in retirement, and have fun, Mr. Manning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion