tuscl

Another reason to hate ITC and much prefer OTC.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SANITATION!!! Yesterday due to technical difficulties I wound up doing ITC with my #1 favorite that has been coming to my house. We had to wait about 15 minutes for a room. We observed two dancers leave the room and a few seconds later a dude came out. Both dancers were known to me as extras girls. I had even been to VIP with one a month ago.

The room was disgusting. There were paper napkins thrown everywhere. We used our feet to push them over to the side of the couch. She counted 4 used condoms back there. And we have to pay hotel room prices for this?

I know of one dancer that routinely wipes down the sofas with antiseptic wipes before either of you sit down. No one want to take their shoes off.

Yuk! I've got to keep working on more OTC connections.

20 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    That's exactly why I do my VIP's at Follies within the first two of hours after opening. I never sit my bare ass on those seats.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    That's nasty
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You would think these clubs know what goes on in vip and would have somebody clean it up if the hoes and the John's don't want to clean up after themselves. Unacceptable.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    It's kind of ironic that the bathrooms are usually spotless and have an attendant, yet many VIP rooms are nasty.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Yeah but would you want an attendant during a VIP dance?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nasty VIP rooms without tissues are my one complaint about many otherwise great strip clubs. It's so much more pleasant to be in a nice, clean room. Maybe management doesn't clean up because they don't want to be complacent in what goes on. Can't think of any other reason beyond stupidity and laziness.

OTC is a 1000 times better for a long list of reasons. But sometimes you gotta play ITC. It is too much to ask to do that in a room with no used condoms and no cum stains? Apparently some places it is.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The attendant would go in after every vip is finished. Not during.
  • saroya
    9 years ago
    HAHA, I had a girl once beg for a dance, told me she was great at blowjobs. I said no thanks. Gave her the standard lecture about strip clubs going downhill when the dancers start offering extras. So, then she offered me a BJ for free but I told her no--just a dance, She was 19 and pretty cute so I agreed to go back with her, not intending to do anything extra. After half the first song she convinced me to let her blow me. She was amazing, swallowed like a champ, then went out to the main bar - before even going to the dressing room - and solicited another guy. I couldn't believe it. Talk about unsanitary. Wonder if he stuck his tongue in her mouth.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ^^^Your story is not remotely out of the ordinary, saroya. Another reason I've moved away from ITC extras and tend to eschew extras clubs entirely
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^so that's normal?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im going to keep my clean clubs lol
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    JS69- The attorney isn't supposed to be corrected by the "ignant" redneck. "Maybe management doesn't clean up because they don't want to be complacent in what goes on." The management might be concerned about being "complicit"....

Doesn't look like I can go on Wednesday. Good luck if you do.... remember the key to a clean room is the act of her swallowing!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    One would think the least they could do is provide a waste-basket (and perhaps rolls of toilet paper).
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Nasty.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Sheesh !! Sounds like a typical VIP area after a few hours. Sucks !!
  • vajmon
    9 years ago
    The worst thing is when the VIP/CR is really dark and the previous dude left a load on the sofa. I learned the hard way to always use the light on my phone to check the seat before I sit down!
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised you guys expected VIP rooms to be clean.
    I didn't and my first couple VIP trips confirmed my suspicion.

Ever since, when a dancer recommends taking action to VIP - I tell her if its clean it must not be worth it - and if it is filthy - it is now not worth it. I bring up clean and nice OTC with the right dancers. Some take it, some don't. With plenty of fish - I have no regrets with this method.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the warning if I ever travel. Around here, all the clubs are clean.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At it's best though, you can be familiar with all of the girls at a club, and then just show up unannounced and let the little head take over. See - Want - Get, which ever one strikes your fancy at that moment, and dressed and painted up exactly as you see her, that is the ultimate power trip.

Anything which requires outside scheduling is less than this. And this is why my dream is to have that small motorhome in the parking lot.

SJG

( or to live in the ultimate outdoor strip club )
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=107939
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion