tuscl

stripper brushes off VIP room for me, but not others, at an extra club

s88
New York
Saturday, March 5, 2016 12:53 AM
I am at an extras club. Other dancers offered me BJs and FS if I take them to the VIP rooms before, but I declined since that was dancer #3 and dancer #4. The VIP rooms are affordable enough that they aren't for suckers, but priced high enough that they are only worth it for extras. I asked dancer #1, my favorite, "if you and me get a private room, what do I get with it?" she told me, "exactly what you get in the corner [LD area]", I then asked "will you be nude?" she answered no (TUSCL reviews for the club say VIP room is nude LDs, so she lying). She made no attempt to sell a private room when I asked her. Ive seen her twice go into the VIP room with other customers on 2 different nights. One customer was a senior citizen, the other was a athlete. She sits on other customers laps, nuzzling their ears, all kinds of front room foreplay. She doesn't do that with me. She never asked me for the VIP room or tried to upsell it to me unlike dancer #3 and #4. Dancer #1 only sells me on regular semi-private LDs. I've gotten 2 to 5 semi-private LDs from dancer #1 once every 2 weeks for 3 months now. How do I fix this relationship so I am not the chump? Just ask her about OTC and see if she downsells me to ITC? What words do I use? "I know customers must ask you this alot, would you consider meeting a customer outside the club?" "I want to be somewhere a little more private with you" "you are so amazing, I want to take you home with me" "I want to get closer to you than is possible out here" at the end of a semipublic LD session, tell her "I want to finish this somewhere more private"

24 comments

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    Tell her thanks for the dance and move on. It sounds like she's playing you!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Sorry, I mis-interpreted the title. I thought she •was* treating you special. Cleaning off the dried cum stains with her mini whisk broom.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "I asked dancer #1, my favorite, "if you and me get a private room, what do I get with it?"" I see your problem. It's your grammar. You should have said, "if you and I get a private room." Strippers are sticklers for grammar.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    "She sits on other customers laps, nuzzling their ears, all kinds of front room foreplay. She doesn't do that with me." That statement says to me, that she is serving you up a cold dish from jump street, or she is knowingly cuckolding you. It could also be that another dancer said some bad SS about you, and you unknowingly have a bad rep with #1. I'd go with the other strippers who offer the BJ, and avoid #1 for a few months. If she never approaches you, even when things get slow, then it was never meant to be. If she does approach you, but does not offer the BJ, then you have the leverage of having enjoyed the company of the other dancers who did. Personally though, if some dancer was giving me that kind of a cold shoulder, then I would say to hell with her. I know that being a PL lends to abuse of my dignity by these bitches, but damn it, there are limits to the amount of abuse I'm willing to take. LMAO
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between patheticness and sarcasism. I could tell you want to say and do, if you really want to try to get OTC with this dancer. But why the fuck would you want a date with such a shitty dancer? Yeah maybe she's DS hot, but lots of dancers are hot and give good service. So is this sarcasm or patheticness? If it's sarcasm, I'm happy for you I guess. And if it's patheticness, I'm not sure morally how far we should go in promoting another guys' fall. Granted most of you have been very nice to me when I'm in love with the DS, but at least she gives me great sex. Here we'd be helping a guy seek sex from a dancer who borders on treating him like a ROB.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Fuck her. Figuratively, not literally. Why waste your money on someone who doesn't appreciate you as a customer. For whatever reason, she decided she doesn't like you, so you're going to get less mileage from her or she's going to overcharge you to get what you want. Find another dancer you like who treats you much better.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Currently she has the power in this relationship. If you are no longer satisfied with it, it's time to move on as she doesn't seem interested in going further. This might make you more attractive to her and she may come around. If not, no big loss.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    You can lead a mare to water, but you can't make her drink. One of my strip club rules is to never plead with a dancer to do something that she's not up for. From my experience, doing so never turns out as good as you had hoped. Sounds like there are plenty of other options for you to pursue in this club. Leave the cold bitch behind.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately girls get to pick who they want to provide extras to. The "problem" could be anything from personal hygiene, looks or something another girl said about you....could be the vibe you are putting out. Self confidence makes a huge difference. Part of that self confidence is to quickly move on to the next opportunity if someone declines. I had a girl that was primarily a waitress at Follies but danced for a little while. I made the mistake of asking all these specific, explicit questions out on the floor. She said she "gave a good dance" in VIP. On a subsequent trip, several months later, I took her to VIP without any additional questions or pressure. She provided an amazing experience. Was there a risk she wouldn't? Yes, but she was so pretty and sweet that it was worth trying.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think @IWillLapDancer has great advice. I think he has offered a good depiction of what has possibly occurred. I'd move on - and stop wasting $$$ on this one.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree with the others. "The dancer always chooses." The the girls that gave me mileage and latitude, they all did so the first time we met. Some before I spent money but all were accommodating after I had spent a little. I find the dancers to me mostly interchangeable with each other. Go find someone else.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Bang #3 and #4 for a reasonable price and a reasonable tip. Word will get around that you are safe to play. Even better if it's while #1 is back in VIP at the same time. If she doesn't want a cut of your action after that she isn't going to happen.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    You do realize that there are guys that will pay for a VIP room and will be happy with nothing but a dance with no extras. She may not do extras for anyone. I would not waste my money on her any more. She likely does not push VIP to you because you would want more than she wants to do. Move On
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I'd just count yourself as lucky that you were able to get an honest answer out of her at all. Seems like she's not the one to lead a man to water and mug him of his canteen.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    That part is true. At least she was honest with him up front.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Dancer #1 is your fave? Some fave. Sounds like she treats you like shit. You need to reevaluate your position and find another #1.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    A little side note on this: s88--> ""if you and me get a private room, what do I get with it?" On my favorite-est site in the whole world, StripperWeb, this is often cited as one of the most hated questions, and one of the most-hated (by the girls) ways guys ask for extras. I know other guys on tuscl use this approach and it seems to work fine for them. I NEVER used lines like that back when ITC extras were my goal, not so much because I care what SW girls think (in fact, I'm not sure there WAS a stripperweb back then), but because it is such a passive tail-between-my-legs (or maybe, genitals-tucked-back) approach and mindset, and just by personal preference, I like to negotiate anything with a mindset of strength and confidence. Not sure there's a right or wrong, if you're only comfortable with passivity then maybe that's the right way to go. Of course, I also think wording like this is a genitals-tucked-back-between my legs type approach: -->""I know customers must ask you this alot, would you consider meeting a customer outside the club?" You should push your hips as far back as possible from her when you ask her this, so your junk is as far away and non-threatening as possible :)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @subraman I doubt just baldly saying "will we have sex in VIP?" will elicit anything more than a "possibly" or "I'll show you a good time" response from the dancer. Of course if you keep it 100 and you still get answers like that, then she's full of shit and you should move on. I honestly wouldn't know what other way to ask a women for sex in the club....even though I have yet to get a positive response.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Tib: at least in my experience, it depends on the club. In clubs where extras are a given, for example, a direct approach works great. I do not use passive voice ("will we have sex in the VIP?"), I'm not a passive person nor intimidated by the dancers, and so the phrasing I use tends to be active and confident rather than weak or passive. In other clubs, extras are more iffy and the non-extras girls do not enjoy getting solicited, so I'm more circumspect.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    That doesn't sound like a favorite to me.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a bad poker hand .. fold on #1 and move on.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I agree that she seems uninterested in doing more than lap dances with you and that you should seek more fertile fields. If you must ask her for OTC, all of your lines are OK except this one: "I know customers must ask you this alot, would you consider meeting a customer outside the club?" You don't care if she would meet "a customer" OTC -- you want to know if she would meet *you*! With this line, you're implying that she's the type of girl who would have sex with customers outside the club, which many strippers view as crossing a line. The danger is that she would respond "Yes, I would consider it -- but not with you!"
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Mr Deuce: that's why my response to that line was, "You should push your hips as far back as possible from her when you ask her this, so your junk is as far away and non-threatening as possible :)" There's so much passivity and implied-apology and wording it so impersonally so that he can disassociate himself from the answer (after all, it's about "customers" in general)... I wince reading that, we need an OTC bootcamp to toughen every up :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As others have mentioned; there are dancers that are not into extras and one can’t force the issue – there are also a lot of custies that do VIPs w/ no sex either b/c they don’t know any better (lots of these PLs going-around) or they just want the companionship of an attractive woman – so the fact she’s gone into VIP does not necessarily mean she does extras w/ other custies and not you. And if she won’t do anything w/ you ITC; kind of doubt she will do anything OTC so I don’t see the point in asking for OTC sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion