tuscl

Biggest GOP Debate Issue: Megyn Kelly's Hair: Short Or Long?

rockstar666
Illinois
I LOVED her new short hair style! I didn't even recognize her for a moment when I watched the debate last night. My vote is 'short'. If she were a dancer I'd go broke quickly!

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I like both. But I agree - I think she looks great with the short look!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I didn't watch her last night.

I prefer "long" but won't kick her out of bed for eating chacken wangs if she has short
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    She is on a short list of women Mrs Shai would do a threesome with.

Classy hot and smart.

Either hairstyle works for me.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago

I preferred the long but she looked great last night. Much better than the straight back style.

I read somewhere that she was riding a sybian on a low setting throughout the debate.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I liked her hair last night, so I guess I go with short. However, I was a bit put off by her long fake eyelashes last night. Not sure what that was about.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Usually I say that a girl that looks great with short hair would even better with it long although, with Mz. Kelly I think I like the short. Yes, the fake lashes were being mocked in my house as well.

flag: Sybian, funny; no wonder she was so nice to the Donald.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    She should have ran for president
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    RTP: I also noticed the eyelashes and thought that a bit much, even for TV makeup! But I gave her a pass on them. Hell, I'd vote for Trump if she'd fuck me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    She is definitely a MILF but not a particularly good debate moderator. To much commentary by her. The other two moderators were much better. It is not her job as moderator to point out the correctness or incorrectness of the candidate's answer only to ask the questions.
    She is a Hottie for sure as are many of the Fox women.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    RTP - I noticed those oddly long lashes too. That was a bit odd - and she could have gone without them.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    She's bright, articulate, a stunner and probably a great fuck.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    This discussion got me thinking - what do you think she's like below the belt? Shaven/waxed smooth, trimmed neatly, etc. I strongly doubt she's thickly forested!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh she's shaved...maybe a landing strip.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Maybe shaved like the Fox News logo? Or would that keep mr Kelly from hittin it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion