Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper reward programs

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today I met a stripper that offered me VIP for $150 Plus the house $52. She said the next time she would only charge me $100 and each time after that it would get better as she gets to know me better.

Her 4 dances indicated that she would probably be good in VIP and she was an 8 but I turned her down. How do I even know if there will be a next time. Plus there were 4 girls in the house that I had already been to VIP and I knew they wouldn't ask for more than the standard price,

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, I had gotten the impression that you usually are paying a bit less.

If she wants to do a good job with you, then she won't be over charging.

SJG

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Only a Follies regular could have an issue with full service at those kind of prices.

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

Does she use a hole punch or stamp for your card? This is a mileage club to get behind..

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I have experienced this as I have see the same girl for quite a while. From $200 down to $100 for the same experience. Familiarity general breeds contempt but in this case not so.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

if you trust her(big if) sounds like a good deal.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hole punch? Nah I bet she offered scat a key ring card that she would scan with her iPhone camera each time he went to VIP with her.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Does she have her own website and a members login page?

:)

SJG

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Did you ask about your senior discount?

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

That's on top of the proposed Frequent Flyer program...

S
Supremeruler
•

Shadow what would you do if follies gets shut down?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

If she comes near you with a hole punch, shadowcat. . . . RUN !!

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

. wait is she throwing in faster security checks and patdowns at entry? is she offering priority boarding in VIP? ... free drinks? ... more legroom ? (don't take that) ... offering free baggage ? (run)

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

A high end SC around me, has the dancers give out free admission passes if you buy a LD from a dancer. Its worth $25. I guess that program passes for a frequent customer club. Discounts from the official club prices, I've only once gotten from a dancer old enough to be a nursing home resident. I told her your not my type for $10 a LD (official price). She then invented a "$2 special", I said okay, closed my eyes, and imagined a different stripper on my lap. Out of the other 20 dancers there, nope, shes the only that went below retail.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If you trust this dancer - then go for it.

However - if you don't - check out the discussion about the lawyer who wanted a refund when the dancer didn't perform as promised...

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

If you like her, then you could just redeem you rewards right then, buy expanding the scope of the deal. You could set up an OTC with her, or even a longer or overnight one.

My feeling though is that if she wants to be good with you, she'll offer her best right up front.

SJG

Romney's Warning democracynow.org

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement