tuscl

340 Days In Space

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I'm not sure if this guy is married, but the first thing he wants to do when he's back on earth is jump in his pool? I figured he'd say he would want to drink a 5th of Bourbon and be balls deep in two strippers?!?!?!

http://nypost.com/2016/03/01/a-year-in-s…

8 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Probably smarter on Scott Kelly's part than you would know, Shailynn.

Astronauts/Cosmonauts at the ISS do have a daily physical workout but his body will have to re-adapt to the demands of gravity after a year in space. The water in the pool will help mitigate this (yeah he can't live in it.... but he can both relax and work out faster with support this way, and get back to the demands of earth normal living).

Not that having a couple of nude babes with you at the pool would be a bad idea ;)

Get checked out, get back to earth normal routine then party like a rock star. The booze can wait until you're sure you've countered the effects of a year in zero g.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Plus he probably didn't want to offend this girlfriend since she's pretty hot! He's a brilliant guy so he keeps the strippers on the down low! ;)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lol Hugh I know, I was just making a joke.

Actually reading about all the effects his body has gone through over the last year it's pretty scary. I would be worried that my eye balls would pop out when I came back to earth if I was him.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm guessing he's going to be studied extensively for quite a bit. The article mentions taking several samples - so I'm sure they will make sure he doesn't LDK without providing a sample!
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I'd probably want to float in a pool too if I had to carry my 250 lbs around after a year of weighing nothing.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Sucks to have problems, doesn't it ?? This guy just made the history books. Let the guy have some peace and recover what he lost.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " I figured he'd say he would want to drink a 5th of Bourbon and be balls deep in two strippers?!?!?!"

To hear that we'd have to blast JS69 up into space.

SJG

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    He came back 2 inches taller than he was

If his wee winkie also grew 2 inches - then sign me up NASA!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion