tuscl

18 and barely legal

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:43 PM
I really don't want to get into an argument with Nina. I really don't. But Nina you should understand this. The weed says that I must share this. So I must. Fucking a gorgeous blond 18 year old bareback just like her college boyfriend is the absolute hottest thing that this old man can possibly imagine. Even you guys who say that you like the more mature ones because they understand and identify with you, even you guys have got to admit that its pretty fucking amazing to be able to go back in time to high school and fuck the most gorgeous girl in your class. You fantasized about her throughout all of high school, and now as an old man you get to go back and have her perform any sexual act in the entire world. She will be your (my) sex slave, totally and completely, and she's only18. It doesn't get any more erotic than that. OK you guys do all of the psychological mumbo jumbo bullshit that you want to about how all of this reflects badly upon my maturity or some such thing. Total bullshit. Every heterosexual guy over 50 understands how incredibly hot this is whether he will acknowledge it or not.

25 comments

• Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Well I am in my late 20's so I prefer the dancers from age 20-30 maybe in their 30's but not into the really young girls, the 18 or 19 year old girl is just not something I go for, it makes me feel uncomfortable as she is still "just a kid" in my book.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Eagle, you can't understand this if you're not kinda old, like over 50 or so.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm let you know when I'm 50.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'll let you know not I'm.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    I'll take your word for it, things do change with age.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I'm over 50, and I absolutely agree with this assessment of my interests. Given the choice, I'd always choose to fuck a tight, tanned, shapely, energetic, and beautiful 18-20 year old.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    All of the other guys over 50 went to bed a while ago. I need to remember not to post after 10 pm
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Hey! I'm still up. I don't have to work tomorrow. LOL. Young is good.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Interesting perspective from sports. I heard this on ESPN today. Lebron James is 31 Teammate Kyrie Irving is 24 Reports say they don't hang out off court. No common interests and they're just 7 years apart. That's why I prefer strippers that are 30+ When someone reaches 30, they're not a kid anymore
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Not that I'd pass up an 18 year old, because I probably wouldn't. I do prefer the "older" strippers (30+) as long as their body is tight! I'm 61, so yes John you're right as is Motorhead!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll do her, John. I have no shame. :)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    John, you should either stop posting while under the influence, or give up the chronic completely.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    John sounds like a pedophile. You're far worse than sjg.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like strippers in late 20's rather than 18. But I'm older than JS69, so maybe the age difference is the same.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Even when I was a teenager, I still preferred women who were 22-24. I'd rather have the college cheerleaders (or older) than the senior HS squad (18 yo). Even nowadays I like the 24-34 yo crowd at the SC. He has a point though, since I'm not over 50 yo. Maybe my outlook will change then.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I love fucking women who have miles on them. I'm 51 - and I love women of age. That being said - I would never turn down an opportunity to fuck a hot young dancer.
  • MULANEY
    8 years ago
    Im with you (although im under 30) my ultimate would be an 18 year old. Not sure what that says about me other than "i think 18 year olds have a better shot at having a perfect body than a 22 year old". Good call
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    When I was in my 40's I had a phase when I had a thing for the super young girls. One girl said she was 18 but she might have even been younger...? The sex was good but I couldn't hang with her outside of the bedroom...she didn't understand any of my jokes and I had NO idea what she was talking about half the time either. She was obviously quite experienced between the sheets despite her age. Once the bloom of their youth wears off, it's almost a chore to date the youngest girls once one gets to a certain age. Even when it's only about sex.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Well, I'm over 50, and I also like the younger ones. I won't eschew the older ones, mostly because the set of girls who will consent to fuck a fat, old man with a small dick is limited. But I prefer the 18-25 crowd when I can find them.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The bloom of their youth never wears off. At least not until they stop answering your fucking texts.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I qualify as I will be 59 and I love the young dancers, but just for lap dances for the most part. As far as extras? I would fucking any woman of child bearing age without a condom. If I were to fuck an 18 yr old I would have zero moral hesitancy. I am also experienced enough to know that she will be prettier and her skin will feel different than older woman and that's a turn on. I will also know that her bj and fucking skills will be laughable compared to my wife's. I won't fuck her or anyone who hasn't been spayed without a condom because as a family law lawyer I know that if JOHN SMITH gets her pregnant he provides 1/3 of his gross pay, 1/2 of all uninsired medicals and provides medical insurance as well as extra money for college until the product of his thrilling bareback experience turns 23. Yeah dying just means they attach your estate.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sure the skills of an 18 year old are minimal. But that's part of the attraction. I get to teach them and be the first man to do all kinds of shit with them. And I dont worry about pregnancy since I got snipped.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    Totally get what you're saying JS59, though I don't feel like I'm going back in time to my teens. For some guys, at least, young women will always be attractive at least in the short term. The best ones can carry a conversation too. A long time ago, my dad told me that after a certain age you stop feeling like you're getting older. I've found that to be true. Sure, the body has more aches and pains but psychologically I feel like some people (people who I can carry on a conversation with) are my peers, regardless of age. Why wouldn't I be attracted to a beautiful young woman like that? At least until she starts playing dub-step on my sound system. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "The weed says that I must share this. So I must." Yes, John, its been quite obvious for some time now that it is like this for you. SJG
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    If we found an 18-20yo well built stripper or civvie who wanted to join us I would't say no. The problem I see is her and mrs sea will have to hit it off and like each other first. I see issues with us trying to have a conversation with an 18 or 20yo since there probably won't be a lot of things we could talk about. If we were able to conversationally connect then I'm sure mrs sea would thoroughly enjoy her but then you have the "learned skills" issue. Does an 18 yo really know how to eat pussy or suck a dick? Most really don't and we don't want to waste our time having to teach someone. If she's a stripper we don't really care how young she is as long as she's good because we all know what we're there for so no need for tip toeing around. For civvies though we don't even look at people under 25.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion