tuscl

What's your strippers favorite food?

In the club or at lunch or dinner? My fav loves hot wings and french fries. Another girl loves pepperoni pizza. And another I know loves sushi

26 comments

• Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Alcohol. Lots of alcohol. One I sat with loved pepperoni pizza and went in half with another dancer while I was there.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have often got the feeling that some of these young girls are kind of spoiled when it comes to food. They get all sorts of special treatment, or they have so much loose and untaxed money that they can just throw it around. So they get whatever they want, and often it would be expensive. And they do ask guys to buy food for them.

SJG

Reasonable Efforts and Court Improvement: Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xzf0tws…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Ribs.

Of my last 3 favorites, two of three named ribs.

The baby daddy of my first ATF spent about 90 days in the county lock up and the day he got out I asked her what he wanted to eat. It was ribs
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Never been a rib man much myself. So I was expecting something like pizza or lasagna
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Whatever is on the Follies free buffet.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Pep pizza
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    This is a lob.

I don't swing at lobs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Sushi, but she was a westcoast girl.

I'd say some of these Midwest and southern girls may not be exposed to as much exotic foods as girls on the westcoast and northeast/mid-Atlantic.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    There are plenty of sushi restaurants here in MI, it's very mainstream.

I also love sushi (I'm a big seafood fan), other Japanese cuisine, and Asian cuisine in general. Spicy Korean, Thai, and Indonesian food is great too.

I like high quality steak and lamb.

I also find fine French dining to be delicious.

My favorite food in general is probably potatoes though.
  • K
    9 years ago
    My two CF
    1. Taco bell tacos supreme
    2. The other is into steak.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    My favorite girl like to eat anything seafood at P.F.Changs
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    My stripper actually eating fairly healthy. Lobster,sushi, salads....i do have one that likes pizza.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "There are plenty of sushi restaurants here in MI, it's very mainstream"

You live in what used to be one of the biggest cities in the country, of course you're going to have diverse cultural influences where something like sushi would be considered "mainstream." I live in a town of only 50,000 and there are 4 joints that only serve sushi plus at least another 4 that offer it on their menu (and I'm not including the Chinese buffets).

I'm talking about places like Sidney, Ohio and Bluefield, West Virginia where the only foreign food most locals know is a Taco Bell. Sadly, there are still many parts of America that haven't been exposed to a lot of the foods you mentioned, which is quite sad.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    My sausage.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My CF frequently asks me to bring her an order from Wendy's- Baked potato with broccoli and chili and 3 packs of 6 spicy chicken nuggets. She barely weighs 100 lbs.
    My ATF likes me to cook for her - her favorite is what I call North Beach Tortellinis. I melt butter in a skillet, sauté chopped prosciutto in the butter, add a bag of frozen baby peas, the a cup of heavy cream and a cup of grated Parmesan. Reduce until it clots, then add cooked homemade tortellini. Garnish with parsley and you've got a heart attack on a plate.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Sushi is pretty mainstream, even in he midwest (Cleveland). I started eating it in my early 20s when I observed all of the incredible hot women eating there. I might have my arm twisted to take a dancer OTC to a sushi place but I doubt I would try it ITC.

The best (IMO) sushi place in CLE (that I've tried) is Akira in Solon, Ohio.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I tried sushi my first week in Japan back in 1965 before it ever got popular here. I didn't like it then and I'll only use it for bait now. However for you people that like it you can get it at the Crazy Horse strip club in Forest Park GA. They have a sushi bar right above the main stage.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ That may be the first I have heard of sushi in a strip club.

Apparently Nina and Dominic are right. There are still parts of this country I travel through that people don't even know what sushi is. Yes they've heard of it, but they have never seen it. Again like I said, exotic to them is Taco Bell but I've blown through some 'extremely' rural places.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I think everyone knows what sushi is I just think that they don't have a desire to eat bait. I personally cannot stand it if that makes me an uncouth redneck so be it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ you live in Florida, so it depends.... If you drive a jacked up pickup truck and/or own any southern flag memorabilia, you might be a redneck. If you wipe your mouth on your shirt instead of your napkin when eating, and fart while in line at the DMV, you may be uncouth.

If none of the above apply, then you may be a classy gentleman, who just doesn't like sushi.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Wow, Gawker. You sound like quite the chef. That dish sounds delicious.

If your CF is content with Wendy's, I think that makes her a DS.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I've had sushi at mainstream places and also at high end places, where they have more exotic sushi. I don't enjoy sushi, but I tolerate it at times, since most women I've dated like it.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Yes Gawker's meal as described does sound quite delicious.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I felt an artery start to clog just reading gawker's recipe
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Pussy
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    One of my current faves is a big fan of Fazoli's spaghetti and bread sticks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion