tuscl

I expect you hairless apes to show some respect!

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
I've delegated some of TUSCL work to my little vulture buddy. I'm just too busy planning the glorious cat revolution. Remember l, this is for your own good. You hairless apes have fucked things up. We're here to save you as your benevolent overlords. And maybe go all wildebeest on some of the more obnoxious hairless apes.

I expect you to show rickthevulture the same respect you show rickdugan, the smartest hairless ape on the planet, and me, your future king.

And if you don't something is going to happen to you..:

Something that rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!

12 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Dougster, you're back!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Why do you say this is Dougster? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would like to know why.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Might be Doug. I always thought it was Zipman---WEE HAWW
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Sounds more like juiceman to me
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "Why do you say this is Dougster? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would like to know why."

Jack, because Dougster was always obsessed with rickdugan and this rickthelion is obviously a troll just trying to make fun of rickdugan.

Plus, based on Dougsters behavior, it's highly likely that he posted under multiple usernames
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I thought Juice was only allowed to post under different usernames!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Juice is a troll too
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Juice can't spell to save his life. It can't be him.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Actually, Juicebox69 can spell and write. Look at his profile. Pretty funny
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The vulture will taste good, after I corn feed him and let him drink pure spring water for a week. Onions, mushrooms and a little garlic, plus a good quantity of salt and pepper and a touch of cayenne!!!! Saute him in some fresh Irish butter and he will be delicious! Now, that's respect.

I'm still looking for some good lion recipes. Something with a nice burgandy, I think.....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Actually, Juicebox69 can spell and write. Look at his profile. Pretty funny"

- I think he cut and pasted most of that shit, hence correct spelling.

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Sorry rickthelion, but my Christian Eating Lions rule now.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion