Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I expect you hairless apes to show some respect!

rickthelion

Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've delegated some of TUSCL work to my little vulture buddy. I'm just too busy planning the glorious cat revolution. Remember l, this is for your own good. You hairless apes have fucked things up. We're here to save you as your benevolent overlords. And maybe go all wildebeest on some of the more obnoxious hairless apes.

I expect you to show rickthevulture the same respect you show rickdugan, the smartest hairless ape on the planet, and me, your future king.

And if you don't something is going to happen to you..:

Something that rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Dougster, you're back!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Why do you say this is Dougster? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would like to know why.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Might be Doug. I always thought it was Zipman---WEE HAWW

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Sounds more like juiceman to me

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

"Why do you say this is Dougster? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would like to know why."

Jack, because Dougster was always obsessed with rickdugan and this rickthelion is obviously a troll just trying to make fun of rickdugan.

Plus, based on Dougsters behavior, it's highly likely that he posted under multiple usernames

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ I thought Juice was only allowed to post under different usernames!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Juice is a troll too

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Juice can't spell to save his life. It can't be him.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Actually, Juicebox69 can spell and write. Look at his profile. Pretty funny

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The vulture will taste good, after I corn feed him and let him drink pure spring water for a week. Onions, mushrooms and a little garlic, plus a good quantity of salt and pepper and a touch of cayenne!!!! Saute him in some fresh Irish butter and he will be delicious! Now, that's respect.

I'm still looking for some good lion recipes. Something with a nice burgandy, I think.....

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Actually, Juicebox69 can spell and write. Look at his profile. Pretty funny"

  • I think he cut and pasted most of that shit, hence correct spelling.
Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Sorry rickthelion, but my Christian Eating Lions rule now.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement