tuscl

Doing ITC OTC-style

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Seems this club gets around the tough NC strip-club ordinances by allowing custies to take their ITC-action OTC:

From a review of Treasure Club in Greensboro, NC:

“... The Treasure Club: North Carolina's self-proclaimed, top-rated strip club. Surprisingly, not all of the clubs in town are open on Sundays. Of all the ones that were, this was the one I chose. Jackpot.

Cover charge was ten. You're required to fill out a membership form if it's your first time at the club and pay an additional five for said membership. (That is, unless you obtained the free entry coupon on TUSCL. Don't be lazy like I was.) Parking is free. I arrived soon after they opened and was greeted by an empty parking lot. One of the two standout highlights of the club were their drink specials. This Sunday night was $5 U Call It and $4 Red Zone Shots. Yup, five dollar Grey Goose Red Bulls. Wow.

There's one two-pole main stage, encircled by tables and chairs. The lighting was a bit brighter than I'm used to but not uncomfortably so. It gave you a good look at the dancers faces. Fortunately, they were mostly young and attractive as far as I remembered. One thing that stood out is that both the dancers and management were very friendly; both toward each other and to the customers. You could tell this was a place the entertainers enjoyed working at and not just because one of them said so. Also because it became obvious the other patrons were regulars. Being that it was football Sunday, I enjoyed the multiple screens playing the games in the background as well.

For only having five dancers at the time I stayed, there was a surprising variety: Asian, Hispanic, black, and white; again, very good looking. Dances in the VIP were $25 per song or two for $30 and a free t-shirt during specials announced throughout the night. These dances were strictly no-touch. Yes, there were cameras in every room. That said, I would argue not touching the dancer gave her more flexibility to work on you nicely. I'd even go so far as to say the dances were even better than some of the two-way contact ones I've had in the past. If you insisted on touching them, there were three additional options: Suites, Treasure Room, and Limo Rides. The second highlight of the club: The limo ride/the only camera-free option was priced $220 for 15 minutes, $340 for 30, and $660 for an hour (plus $20 to the driver to close the partition for “extra” privacy).

What a novel idea. I never realized just how much I really wanted to spend some quality time in a limousine with an exotic entertainer. If this was not on your bucket list, I would most definitely recommend adding it on there. Good times were had by all. I wished more clubs had this option. Next best thing to the mile high club, IMO ...”

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah Papi I have done a limo ride at this club. It was a few years ago, and it is just like doing an OTC in the middle of a club visit.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    There were limo rides 25-30 years ago in some clubs. I thought that was an outdated practice.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Outdated for the north mo head you forget how slow the south moves..hell their are other clubs starting to follow this idea...limo rides are fun

This club is the sister club or at least it was im starting to believe the club in Asheville got sold...but yea I've been to the Greensboro club and that ride is good u just need to make sure you got the right girl and your going to need bonus money to get serviced
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Last note usually those right girls never stay around long at these clubs for some kind of firing issues lol
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "The limo ride/the only camera-free option was priced $220 for 15 minutes, $340 for 30, and $660 for an hour (plus $20 to the driver to close the partition for “extra” privacy)."

This seems very high to me, especially since you also have to pay the dancer. I could get OTC in a hotel for a lower price.

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    jack, that's the total amount for everything, dancer fee included.

I haven't done the limo, but I've been to that club so I know how it works
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What do they call the limo? The spoogemobile?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Jack I've been to this club and have taken the ride...if you want extra you need to double those prices if not its a no go
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There's a couple of clubs around here that so that sort of thing. The clubs involved are ones in which extras are readily available, though. Not sure what the attraction is in that case, since the price is roughly double what a reasonable savvy monger would pay in the club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I guess that "free limo service" shown on the club page does not apply. :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I'd pay just for that limo ride experience. Need to know what club I can find out in the north east that offers it.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    juicebox.....you're full of shit.....and a very bad troll
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Truly being taken for a ride...
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Is that all inclusive or just the limo, no tip?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    chessmaster,

its all inclusive. the cost of the limo includes the dancer services.

and whether you tip or not is completely optional
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion