tuscl

What states allow you to touch boobies and butts during regular lap dances?

Friday, February 26, 2016 5:37 PM
Muchas gracias Para esta information.

30 comments

• laplap1974
    8 years ago
    You have few places in maryland especially pgcounty. I think most states have it you just have to do a little searching. Some of these clubs are "underground" or private clubs
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Here we go again Clubs - 0 Reviews - 0 Joined Feb 2016 Common man you got to get out there and find out for yourself. I spent a lot of money finding out this information. Just start studying the reviews here. They tell you what you want to know.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Utah
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I smell troll just based on the name. DaOnion? Just like the satirical newspaper. Don't feed this one until they prove they are legit.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This guy figured out we give advice on anything. Ball shaving, changing car oil, how girls should act sexy, etc
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    States don't govern strip club activity, cities and counties govern.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Yep read the reviews. For example, Orlando, FL doesn't allow any touching from what I read while out there. But drive a little over an hour to Cocoa Beach and you can touch.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I'm not a troll. I've had full contact lap dances in Texas, but when I visited Florida (Hallandale) it was only one way contact. Was just curious what other places allow full contact like Texas. I know Miami does too and I heard Canada does, but don't know about other places. Thought some well-travelled strip club goers might be willing to help. Thanks.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I think you get a better thrill reading the short preview of the reviews (non member/VIP/or whatever it's called) and finding something different upon your own experience. Hell, even at a touching spot the girl may not let you if that's not how she gets down.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Ask Tara Christine, she'll tell you all the states that don't allow touching. Apparently she's worked them all. Just watch your wallet around her. LOL
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    None of the regular posters here have ever touched boobies or butts in a strip club. We make it all up as we go along. Some of us have a vivid imagination. Well, except for SJG. He's somehow able to do things most of us can only dream of...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you have been visiting strip clubs, why haven't you posted a review. We are generally a generous group but nobody likes a leech.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Look guys, the guy has been around long enough to rag on SJG. He is not new.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Tough crowd. Thanks fellas.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Read my reviews, DaOnion. I call it as it is. I've been around a while.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Thanks Vince. Will do. Appreciate that.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Try Arkansas, Virginia, DC, and Utah. Those are your best bets.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    If you are legit I apologize for assuming you were a troll, and welcome. The title reeked of troll based on what I've seen here. Please feel free to post some recent reviews of clubs you've been to. This will help guys who post regularly know you are legit and not just someone looking for Intel never to be heard from again.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    JS: Silly wabbit, tricks are for kids. I'm clueless, but not that stupid. rh48r: okay, thanks. Will do.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Better question is what states ban and actively enforce it state wide. My best guess the only ones to fully ban and enforce are Hawaii and Utah.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ interesting, thanks rl27. I didn't realize two way touching was that common all around the U.S. That's good to know. Okay, I just submitted two club reviews. One for Cheetah's Hallandale, Florida and one for Baby Dolls, Dallas. I haven't been to a lot of clubs and I'm pretty new to this. They are pretty honest reviews.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    DaOnion: First of all, I thought your Onion-style article about the strange San Jose man in the Mexican restaurant was well-written and hysterical. You have a knack for satire. In partial answer to your question: I have visited 80+ clubs in 10 states -- Indiana and Illinois, all the states bordering them, plus Texas and Arkansas -- and have grabbed ample T & A in almost all of these clubs. My impression is that two-way touching is the norm and low- to no-touch the exception.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Detroit clubs do not allow you to touch boobies and butts. They require it.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Good info. Thanks Mr. Deuce! Jack: Haha. Also good info.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    In general, I've found it doesn't go by state (perhaps minus the few states mentioned above), it goes by county and city. And even within county and city, it can vary wildly. In the area where I love, no touching at all during a lapdance, at any club. In the city an hour away, no touching boobs and butts during regular lapdances at clubs that serve alcohol, but no problem at no-alcohol clubs
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sorry for giving you shit. I didn't know you're the guy who wrote the San Jose article. That was funny. If you're actually legit then welcome. The states I recommended are the ones where you will find little to no contact in most clubs. Most other states allow some degree of contact. However, it can vary widely between cities in the same state and even between clubs in the same city. So the question really needs to be asked on a city basis rather than by state.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    And it depends on how active the local Vice is in enforcing the local ordinances. Normally vice is just concerned (if at all) with sex (some don't even care abut that). Some vice will enforce touching and will ticket dancers particularly on election years. My club keeps bouncing back and forth on what it will allow. It seems that have settled on two-way high contact again.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Interesting, thanks guys. Very helpful. Also, thanks for the apology JS. Appreciate that.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    We're actually all virgins here. Well... Except for SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We've talked a great deal here about legalities. Mostly it just comes down to what it is practical to enforce, and how far LE is willing to go in trying. Where I live they have held that any strip club touching violates PC 647b. And they have been able to uphold their interpretation without ever having to try anyone in front of a jury. If you let LE decide, it would always be no touching, and probably no nudity either. In many communities there is extremely strong support for this position. So it is simply that their have been celebrated cases, like Jim and Artie Mitchell in San Francisco, and then that in many cases enforcement is impractical, and juries might not be willing to convict. Because Santa Clara County holds to such a tough view, we also will often have underground strip clubs operating for some hours of the week in Mexican and Vietnamese bars in San Jose. They do table dancing, as they don't have a stage. SJG Moussorgski/Asselin - Tableaux d'une Exposition - Organ arrangement [view link] Transcription et exécution par Pierre-Yves Asselin, aux célèbres grandes orgues Rudolf von Beckerath de l'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal, Montréal, Québec, Canada. Construit de 1957 à 1960 il fut inauguré par l'organiste français André Marchal et Raymond Daveluy, le premier titulaire et à l'origine de la construction de cet orgue allemand à traction mécanique, 5 claviers, 78 jeux avec montre de trente-deux pieds complet en façade, en terre canadienne. Il est classé parmi les 10 instruments les plus prestigieux du monde pour son immense qualité sonore. Enregistrement lors du concert de juin 1985 dans le cadre du 25ème anniversaire de l'inauguration de ce prestigieux instrument et du titulaire monsieur Raymond Daveluy nommé à la même année.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion