tuscl

Shaving the Balls

Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:53 PM
Anyone here ever shaved their balls? I'm bored as hell on a Thursday and, in addition to the usual trimming above Private Ryan, I'm going for a complete clean look underneath. Wish me luck.

26 comments

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I heard there might be a heroin addicted hooker who has a steady hand - maybe she can help. Good luck with that - hopefully it won't cause your junk to get itchy!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes I do. When girls suck my balls, I don't want them to taste pubes.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes, I have in the past, but I no longer do it.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I have in the past but haven't done it recently.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Be sure to dunk them into Listermint when you're done. That shit cures everything.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I'm glad to see someone reads my advice! I trim, I've tried everything and the most painful thing I have ever done in my life is using Nair. It was kind of like someone stepping on your balls, setting them on fire and punching you in the stomach all at the same time. I finally learned to use a personal grooming razor and make sure you use one of the mid-level guards. If you go without using a guard, you could probably shave a layer of skin off your nuts. If you keep up with it and do it once a month, it's usually not that bad.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Veet. Apply 5 minutes before you jump in the shower
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Have for a few years. Do it once every few weeks using a normal razor / shaving cream while in the shower. Might do it more ofter every now and then if wanting to feel extra smooth for whatever reason.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    I've done it. Razor and shaving cream: nicks are common but heal in a day or two. Depilatory: There's one made for pubes. Seaboardrr's Veet maybe? I found it very easy to burn myself even when I followed the instructions precisely. It also left a lot of hair behind. Personal groomer: this is the best I think, though if you use the guard you won't get completely smooth. Mine has an attachment that works a lot like a beard shaver. I still get nicks, but not as bad as a regular razor and shaving cream. Electric beard razor: No. Just no.
  • Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    Yes, I typically use a scissor to trim everything down first. After that shaving cream is a must to protect the skin, after that, it's a pretty easy go of it.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Use the Veet in the purple bottle. It's for sensitive skin. 5 minutes and start scraping it off in the shower. Fair warning though...the first couple times you use it don't let it sit the full 5 minutes. Once you use it a couple times you'll be fine and figure out how long you need. Nice and smooth and after a while will last a week or so.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I trim but not shave. I do have a t-shirt that reads "I shaved my balls for this"?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    trim but never shave. I'm not a fan of the razors and trying to use trimmers bare seems risky on my shaky hands. Besides, trimming close enough to the skin keeps the Trichomycosis axillaris away (along with regular application of soap, water and clean boxers).
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I trim, but shaving your balls is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I used to trim and shave. Be careful with a blade on your nut sack. Even a tiny nick will bleed like a stuck pig.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Advice for how to shave your balls. Just what I needed to start my day. This is why I keep coming back to tuscl.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No thank you, let them eat hair.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I heard there might be a heroin addicted hooker who has a steady hand - maybe she can help." Ace suggestion! As for me, I can't remember2wipe and you're wondering whether I remember2shave? I do regularly wash my taint with Listermint so I'm sure my balls are also minty fresh! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Real men use a straight razor.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I used to do it about twice a week, but just trim short with a beard trimmer now. When I was shaving, I did it in the shower, using the Skintimate purple can shave "lotion," which I also use on my face, and one of those Schick five blade razors. I'm sure I did at some point, but I don't remember cutting myself.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Real men with Parkinson's do it themselves
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No have not done any such thing! SJG
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Not a fan of the shaved look. I closely trim all body hair
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Just like you don't want a mouth full of hair; women don't like hairy balls in their mouths. If you expect them to trim and shave and make it perfect you need to do the same.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Never did it. I did run into a possessed girl who didn't care. She acted a bit crazy though.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I had a GF many years ago who said either I started shaving or she'd stop. I've kept things trimmed up down there since then. Maybe not quite shaved, but trimmed real close.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion