tuscl

Funny TUSCLer names

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

We’ve done funny club names b/f; but I’ve seen some real funny TUSCL names also – e.g.:

“MassiveHardOn”

“JizzEjector”

14 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like 4get2wipe the best. I wish I'd thought of it myself!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago

Here are some funny names:

carlos_spiceyweiner
    eyeamlong
    Hugh_G._Rection

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I like 4get2wipe the best. I wish I'd thought of it myself!"

Thanks! It makes me laugh! Though I think it has also convinced some people that I'm trolling! Of course they're non-brilliant people that can't appreciate a little scatological humor, so I don't worry about them!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you remembered to wipe you could have banged that chick with the dog you met in the park.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "If you remembered to wipe you could have banged that chick with the dog you met in the park."

Who did that girl think she was? The Queen of England? I washed my taint with Listermint and that should have been good enough!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yeah !! That should have been good enough !! If she can't take the joke. . . . . . FUCK HER !!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    jackslash is on to something. When I first saw Hugh_G_Rection, my initial reaction was to spew out the coffee I was drinking. Part of my morning entertainment is to peruse this site and laugh at the many funny things we experience. As well, as keeping tabs on my buddies here. You guys know who you are, many of you have PM'd me and I enjoy talking with you.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I cast my vote for Hugh_G_Rection.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Year Hugh g rection is a funny one. 4got2wipe and Carlos spicywiener too. Never seen jizzejector or massivehardon.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    First time seeing Hugh's name was a literal laugh out loud moment for me as well.
  • Daddillac
    9 years ago
    I know this is user names but every time I see HiLiter in the reviews my mind says Hitler.... Must be a throwback to when I first started clubbing and the girls trimmed their pussy into a Hitler Mustache
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    There's always Dick Johnson
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    A good fantasy football name I heard was Fourth Down Syndrome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “DrBitches”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion