Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Funny TUSCLer names

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

We’ve done funny club names b/f; but I’ve seen some real funny TUSCL names also – e.g.:

“MassiveHardOn”

“JizzEjector”

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like 4get2wipe the best. I wish I'd thought of it myself!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Here are some funny names:

carlos_spiceyweiner eyeamlong Hugh_G._Rection

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I like 4get2wipe the best. I wish I'd thought of it myself!"

Thanks! It makes me laugh! Though I think it has also convinced some people that I'm trolling! Of course they're non-brilliant people that can't appreciate a little scatological humor, so I don't worry about them!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If you remembered to wipe you could have banged that chick with the dog you met in the park.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"If you remembered to wipe you could have banged that chick with the dog you met in the park."

Who did that girl think she was? The Queen of England? I washed my taint with Listermint and that should have been good enough!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah !! That should have been good enough !! If she can't take the joke. . . . . . FUCK HER !!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

jackslash is on to something. When I first saw Hugh_G_Rection, my initial reaction was to spew out the coffee I was drinking. Part of my morning entertainment is to peruse this site and laugh at the many funny things we experience. As well, as keeping tabs on my buddies here. You guys know who you are, many of you have PM'd me and I enjoy talking with you.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I cast my vote for Hugh_G_Rection.

S
Supremeruler
•

Year Hugh g rection is a funny one. 4got2wipe and Carlos spicywiener too. Never seen jizzejector or massivehardon.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

First time seeing Hugh's name was a literal laugh out loud moment for me as well.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I know this is user names but every time I see HiLiter in the reviews my mind says Hitler.... Must be a throwback to when I first started clubbing and the girls trimmed their pussy into a Hitler Mustache

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

There's always Dick Johnson

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

A good fantasy football name I heard was Fourth Down Syndrome.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“DrBitches”

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement