tuscl

Stella Maxwell

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This woman is very hot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art…

She has Gingerbread's exact body, with a much prettier face. I say she's a 9. Or a Level 3.

35 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    John you must be high, that girl looks anorexic, I wouldn't rate her any higher that a 7 and that's pushing it
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah she could stand to put on ten pounds, but still she's gorgeous. And yes I'm high. Sorry if I'm wrong.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If Heck tells me that she's ugly, then she's definitely hot.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    She's not ugly, just needs more meat on the bone.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I don't like her nipples, too dark and square!

Seriously though, those are not even close to the best photos of this beauty. I like her. A lot. But the pictures in the link suck.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    That little girl is way too skinny.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Your 9 is my 6

Getting high must add 3 points
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck her.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm with MoHead.

Doesn't even get a 2nd look from me walking down the street.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This is what makes you a faggot.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm sober now and id say she's an 8. Still hot but weed gave her a healthy bump up. Sorry about that.

Corvus, those black nipples really confused me when I first saw them last night. It took my brain a minute to figure out what they were.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Pretty face ,nice legs but not really a looker. No tits and no curves. Ribs are not a hot look.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She is a 6.5. Shr gots no curves
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    She must be even skinnier in person (not that I'll ever see her in person). I'm sure she's a beauty - but she needs a bit more weight.

On the positive side - she was Miley Cyrus girlfriend - so she should enjoy getting stoned!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Agree with all of the above. She's very pretty -- gorgeous with professional-quality makeup -- and I love slim toned bodies, but she has left "slim" and moved on to "skinny" ... and for me, I don't care about titties at all, and I'm fine with small asses, but not flat asses, and hers is almost Asian-level flat.

I think she has the raw potential make Whoa level, definitely Wave level, but that would require at least 5 pounds and a disciplined regimen of backsquats and stiff-legged deadlifts.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    She's a pretty good looking girl, at least all made up and/or photoshopped. The ass is pretty flat, but I'd fuck her just the same.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    She's a 6.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Quick, somebody call sally strutters and give her a dollar to buy that girl a hamburger.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Lol, now I feel kinda bad after reading comments because my body looks like hers a lot. Oh well.

Anyhow, she is gorgeous to me.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd take a freebie from her and brag about it, but I prefer a bit more substance.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Too tall, too skinny.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Pretty face but too thin and underbosomed, to coin a term -- I'd give her a 7. Here are some topless pictures indicating that she doesn't actually have large square black nipples:

http://thefappening.so/category/stella-m…
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Dancer95: I have to admit feeling a little bit like this, in criticizing her looks: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/72/724838158…

Her face is world class beautiful IMO, and I love the slim body. But as an assman, have real trouble with the almost vertical ass.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, she's a pretty woman. She's just very thin.

Give her 5 years and the 10 pounds that will likely come with it and she'll actually be hotter.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Exactly, JamesSD.

And again, those photos in the OP are terrible.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I'm not much of an ass guy (much more interested in what's on the front of a girl than the back), but I see what you guys mean by flat ass. Here's a pic from her Instagram without the bikini that shows what you're talking about about: https://www.instagram.com/p/BALWN9IND2k/…

And for the nipple lovers, here they are too: http://thefappening.so/wp-content/upload…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She *is* very pretty – and IMO she’s probably a good amount below what her normal weight would be – looking at her face and her frame she looks like she would be naturally bigger/meatier but perhaps starves herself since skinny or supa-skinny is for many the measure of beauty.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

"Really? A VS model is a 6 to 7?"

I had no idea she was a VS Angel.

I wouldn't say "tough crowd". I would say VS has *lowered* their standards. Considerably.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Flat chest. No butt. And I don't think her face is anything special. 6 is still above average.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I've seen JS69's type of ladies. She would fit his tastes quite well, ergo a 9 rating. That said, not for me.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I agree with Motor, I don't see anything special with her face.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Her body is great. It's her face that downgrades her, if anything does.

Yeah, tough crowd.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    she looks anorexic. SOmebody get her 15 cheese burgers?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^Cheeseburgers and fries!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    A couple sundaes or shakes wouldn't hurt either. But john is still a faggot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion