tuscl

Report from Club where VIP (Houston)

I went to enjoy my free VIP at club 9 miles from me.. Passing the food bar I decided I was there just to c girls so passed. A waitress took me to a table with a good stage view. There were lots of hot girls. A dancer named S plopped in my lap and I got lots of mileage feeling her. She said she was from Cuba. honey blonde hair, and very uninhibited.. I told her I had good luck with Cuban girls (had fuked 2 of them itc). She let me really feel her up while sitting in my lap. She was in a black bik kinda outfit, was very pretty, nice tits, and seemed about 20. I bought her a drink, complimenting her and we went to the upstairs ViP. I took two dances at 20 each, feeling her and especially in the pussy area. She gave really good sexy dances. She offered itc sex for $300. I probed if she did otc and answer was no. It was a fairly open area and would not have been a bad idea. One advantage of itc is if girl gets knocked up then good luck in finding u vs motel where they could take down your license plate. However, I have a 34 yo SB who used to dance there been seeing a few years. She is at $120 a session and really good fuk. I felt the $300 was pricey as had done a lot of girls there in VIP at $200 sometimes as low as $100. BC of deal w city, partitions and CR with individual enjoyment / relaxation rooms had to become open area. Back then a girl would say "we can go to one of those rooms and I will get naked for you ." If I did not have the girl on roster seeing, it would have been tempting do the girl for $300. However, since this itc, your on their turf and can get jerked around every which way. I have paid as high as $300 for itc sex there - it was couple y ago with a blonde voluptuous girl that resembled Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars and Spring Breakers) around 20. I took her to the CR layed her down on couch and pounded away.

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I might just be really high.

Or this post might be incredibly random and rambling with no apparent point.

I'll decide in the morning.

• JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    I can help you out John:rambling it is. I might add mindless as well.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe he's just high. Smoking weed sometimes deceives people into thinking that they're really good writers when they suck. At least, that's what I've heard.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ok. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this post was weird.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    A good buzz is a thing to enjoy. He's high !! LOL
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    The only thing I got out of that is if this guy is telling the truth, he's getting a stellar deal on OTC at $120
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    No, John, you're quite right. I'm not high and his post is rambling, pointless, and uninteresting. We'll cut him some slack and assume he's high as well.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    This not rambling. it is stream of consciousness and honors the memory of Henry James. I used to be an English Professor at major Mid-Western university and this looks as good as most of the writing done by freshmen everywhere. I found it interesting. So there.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Fiction or nah?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Fiction it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion