tuscl

Cuddling with strippers

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:31 PM
I was over on StripperWeb seeing if there were any interesting conversations and stumbled across a thread about thoughts on cuddling. The original poster just wanted to know if other strippers thought it was easy money or too personal/intimate. This was one of the first replies from a stripper: Every customer who wanted to cuddle with me, mostly VIP, but some on the floor, got hard. So, I'm either too good at it or too bad at it. Given what camming pays with zero physical contact, I think I'll stick to that. ------------------------- So if I'm understanding this right, this stripper is pissed off that almost every guy that cuddles with her in VIP gets hard? Does she actually actually expect a guy that is paying her for either lap dances or VIP (who is obviously attracted to her) to not get turned on?! Does she not realize that is whole purpose of a strip club? I would think all dancers would be offended if they didn't get hard, to me that would mean she isn't doing a good job. Plus if a guy is turned on it should be easier for her to get more money.

24 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It's a hard world out there for strippers. They should know this
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Given what camming pays with zero physical contact, I think I'll stick to that." Yeah, you can't worry about statements like that. Women are just sometimes bitchy. [view link] When lap dancing started, the girls lived to be able to get one of these regular cuddlers. Mostly they just want to talk, and they spend a long time and lots of money. SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The girls on SW either actually, or pretend to, always despise physical contact with customers, and seem to feel that the customer getting aroused is even more disgusting. I do understand that, just like kissing, there are ways in which cuddling is much more intimate and personal than grinding.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You make valid points but remember two things when talking about women: 1. Some strippers think every customer is an ATM machine and if they had their way, they would never have a guy get hard because they don't want to deal with a horny guy. 2. Probably every man that is not a complete pussy gets turned on by cuddling. Many women view cuddling as cuddling, nothing more. If they wanted sex they'd have sex, but they want to cuddle, be held and kept warm. Have you ever heard of guys paying girls for cuddling services? This is an actual service where guys pay women to cuddle with them, nothing more, nothing less. Yeah there's a lot of fucked up people out there and these guys obviously don't know what goes down in some strip clubs or they wouldn't be paying to cuddle.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ On Stripper Web many of them seem to be just blowing off steam. Can't worry about it. And yes, grinding is not very intimate or personal, and this is why I don't go along with it. Kissing yes, dry humping no. And cuddling is great! Some kissing, cuddling, pawing, and talking is about the best, before heading to the back room for FS. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Have you ever heard of guys paying girls for cuddling services?" YES, in the Hubner book about MBOT, there were lots of guys who paid for this. Some were paying over 50% of their total income. And the girls really liked these guys. Any attention you get in a strip club you pay for. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strippers are often unable to face “the hard truth”.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My experience is that if you've got a girl on your lap and are massaging her front side, while DFKing her, but also taking it easy and allowing time for talk, then she will just reach the exploding point where she demands to be fucked. My experience is that in such cases she just shoves her tongue into my mouth and does not stop until we are finished. I have also had them insist upon Bare Backing. They go nuts! Lap sitting and DFKing and taking it easy really gets to them. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Treating women is a civilian manner pays off big time! SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I actually support the SJG school that cuddling should happen for free in the front room.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    One young honey giving me a lap dance at Brad's Brass Flamingo last year noticed that I was getting aroused and said "If you don't get an erection, I'm not doing my job!" I approve of her attitude, though I would replace "erection" with "orgasm".
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've said that there should be a front room makeout session before even talking about the back room. And I've said that you should not let girls sell you dances and that I don't go for the extras approach. And I've said that I always treat women like civilians. But for free? No, I never said that. Everything in a strip club costs money. So you would be feeding her money, and it should be better for her because there will be no house cut. And the ones who went for cuddling at the early MBOT were paying the full lap sitting fee. Sometimes it went as high as about 50% percent of their income. If you want free, then take her home with you and fuck her in your own bed. One lap sitting makeout session comes to mind. I was talking to her and massaging her front side and doing moderate DFKing with her. Then I just let her rest her pussy on the palm of my hand. Pubic bone on my palm, gentle pressure. But I did not go to real FOV or FIV. We were continuing like that for a while, kissing and talking. Then she just exploded, "I want to suck your cock." So she went right to her knees and proceeded. Then she was on her back and it was tab a in slot b while she escalated to maximum DFKing, just opening wide and shoving her tongue into my mouth. Girls often do it this way when they just want to fucked and they've reached the exploding point. SJG Janko, alternative keyboard: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I hate confused dancers. My ex-atf and all my faves appreciate I get hard. I love to cuddle so I select for dancers who let me. If a dancer is pissed I get hard and cuddle, then I'm not the PL for her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. Play in the front room / front floor is the best. The front room is patrolled less aggressively for play than (*surprisingly*) the LD areas are. Only go back for the LDs once you have sufficient front room play!! This is a must.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It is also because you want to get your girl off service provider script and into civilian mode. Back room is where you commit and pay. Not good. Front room is open ended and non-committal, so you can lead it and treat her like a girl you'd just met at a party. SJG
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Good thing most strippers don't even Know stripperweb exsist's. those are some jaded bitches overthere!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've known a few strippers that wanted to cuddle after I had busted a nut.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    Strippers pine for air dancing, like people in Flint, Michigan pine for union jobs and water that isn't brown.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I love to cuddle with my dancers, and I don't get hard when I do it. But that's cause I cuddle right after sex.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Given the "variety" that none of you talk about my guess is that each of you has a favorite restaurant and won't go anyplace else, or eat any other type of food. All y'all seem to plan everything into a chore. What ever happened to just showing up and seeing what the fuck happens? Oh yeah, that was pre-technology.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    The more contact the better.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Cuddling is definitely very intimate for me but then again, so is physical contact in general. But you gotta do what you gotta do to make money.:) It's the easiest money ever. I had a regular who use to visit me and take to the back for several hours. We spent most of our time cuddling and oh, boy, I loved him. I still get customers who just want to cuddle but it doesn't happen too often.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Which is a pity cause they are my favorite customers.:)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "On Stripper Web many of them seem to be just blowing off steam" "Any attention you get in a strip club you pay for" SJG is dropping gems today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion