tuscl

Tot dies in house fire while mom out working at strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is a sad story. I won't make any smart-ass comments about this.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/23/2-year-old-…

11 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Tragic. Sorry for her loss
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    That is very sad. But she's completely at fault. You can't leave a 2 year old at home alone. Ever.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I couldn't imagine leaving either of my kids home alone at 2 years old. She needs jail time.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree that she is completely at fault, and when I had young kids I would never have left them alone. But she's a 20-year-old single mother who loved her child. I can't feel anything except sorrow for her.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    They should light that stupid cunt on fire too so that she can't breed again. That poor baby lost her life before it even begun, all because that waste of humanity left that poor toddler utterly alone. I hope she tdies by a shiv while she's inside the joint.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah, she should be drawn, quartered and burned at the stake. Because being responsible for her own child's death isn't going to haunt and punish her for the rest of her life.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Any parent who can leave a defenseless toddler alone for hours already has an incredible capacity for rationalizing her own bad behavior. Toddlers are the worst combination of unable to take care of themselves or get out of trouble, yet possessing an amazing capacity to get into trouble (they are walking, climbing, opening things, etc.).

An "accidental" gun discharge in her mouth would be a wonderful solution, but I suppose that someone digging out the ovaries of that nasty piece of shit excuse for a human being would be a decent start.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Terrible tragedy for sure. Wonder what started the fire?

But to shift the discussion a little bit, it really pisses me off when newspapers feel the need to include "strip club" or "stripper" in the headline. It is never good enough to just say she was at work, they had to try and be titillating and/or demeaning as much as possible. Fucking leaches. The fact this mother was a dancer has nothing to do with the story or the fire. Unless there is a lot more to the story than provided in the link (isn't there always?).

And yes, it is inexcusable to leave a 2-year old alone.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Terrible thing all the way around but why are you guys so sadistic. I agree this was a foreseeable and preventable tragedy, and she definetly need to be punished, but come guys on this isn't the 7th century.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    +10 @Corvus Excellent point missed by most of us.

Her profession is irrelevant. Would the tragedy be less tragic if she was working as a bank teller or a hairdresser? Is she to be thought of as more negligent because of her profession? The characterization as a stripper is meant to degrade and demean the mother and titillate the reader. For shame.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    McD's night shift, or stripper, makes no difference to this story. Cheap tabloid headlines.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion