tuscl

Bitch Better Have My Money

s88
New York
Monday, February 22, 2016 10:43 PM
WTF do DJs keep playing "Bitch Better Have My Money"? Did they ever watch the video? A PL is cut up with texas chainsaw massacre style in the music video. I will not go to a SC where I will meet a fate like Tony Montana's pal Angel.

8 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    Most of the 'music' played in strip clubs is shite. All that rap with a capital C.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    Dancers like it, for obvious reasons. I've always wondered why I haven't heard it more at SCs.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Never heard it at a strip club.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A violent and shocking video? What monsters would make such a thing? The whole music industry for the last 30 years. Rihanna is a talented singer. I went to her concert a few years ago and I did not fear for my life. You may not like this video, but you can find many other videos just as shocking on YouTube: [view link]
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    [view link] You get to see her tits in it.... I say good vid.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The owner was at my club last night so music was predictably awful.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I am happy to say, most of the clubs I go to don't allow the crasser rap music. I don't mind that music, I've been a rap fan since rap started, I just don't think it's sexy and don't want to hear it in the strip club. A few of the clubs don't allow rap at all, which is less about sexy and more about making it less welcoming for certain types of customers (which I'm also fine with)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Haven't heard it played at my clubs. That being said - I don't specifically remember songs unless a favorite dancer is really working it. Didn't know about the video -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion