tuscl

My husband spent £100k we were saving for a house on strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"We were meant to be building our own home and are just renting at the moment. I was scrimping and saving and he was buying this 25-year-old stripper £2,000 handbags."

Which TUSCL member is he?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/dei…

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Dougster ???
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'd like to think that's a rookie mistake. Getting infatuated with a young stripper and blowing your bank account is rough. I feel badly for this guy - and his family. Not sure how this stripper was blackmailing him - but it's not a secret anymore.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    first thing's first. The Mrs. should find this stripper whore and beat that bitch's ass. Then beat the husband's ass. THEN take total control of all the finances because apparently he has no control over himself and only thinks with his dick. That's real dumb to just waste money on a serious investment like that. I can totally understand her frustration. I can't call that a rookie mistake getting caught up like that. The man is 40 years old. You can't be THAT dumb.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    OFF WITH HIS DICK !!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Nice going, londonguy! ;-D
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm hurt that nobody has suggested that this is me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The person who controls the money can screw the other one over good if they don't check up on things.

Reading stories like this makes me feel lucky that I'm single. Other stories were in the link.
    I read or heard that before you get married, being on the same financial page and mindset is important for a happy marriage. If one spouse spends like crazy, doesn't believe in saving but the other spouse does, they may not be compatible for marriage. Of course everyone's definition may be different. If I married someone who qualified for a tv show on super thrifty housewives that actually finds stuff in the garbage dump she wants to use, she might consider me to be the one who spends like crazy splurging on my strip club visits buying a dancer an 8 dollar drink or buying myself a 5 dollar bottle of beer and tipping the waitress two dollars. I'm still saving most of my money though that isn't going for routine expenses.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol a Darwin Award candidate there
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Geez, JohnSmith69, how could you?? LMAO
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Sounds like money well spent to me. ;)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    JS, because it was a Brit publication about a Brit.

As far as we know, you haven't yet exhausted the supply of strippers in this country. Maybe next year! :+)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Has anyone heard from @londonguy lately?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion