tuscl

OT: Music

larryfisherman
California
As far as music who are you listening to nowadays?

I'm a big fan of R&B newcomer Bryson Tiller, his album is dope. I also really like The Weeknd, J.Cole, Drake, and suprisingly Justin Bieber's new album is pretty good.

19 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Besides Cheap Trick and my own songs, not a lot. I usually listen to sports radio in the car, and at home I'm either learning tunes for the band, or jamming on my own. But if I start jamming on someone else's tunes, it's likely to be Led Zeppelin. I've never met a guitarist who doesn't enjoy playing Page!
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I can't stand Drake's rapping voice. I think he is better singing.

I like Hip Hop and R&B as long as it has a good beat and tolerable vocals

I like The Weeknd, Future, Chris Brown.

I'll give Bryson a try.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah I used to think bieber was corny but now he's grown up I like it. Other than rap gibberish, I LOVE Adele.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    rockstar....what's your favorite Zeppelin album?
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Classic rock
    Ska
    Punk
    80s music
    Reggae
    Blues
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I don't understand why a musician would call their self 'the weekend" ? I used to think my 20 year was referring to a mixed cd or something when she said she was listing to the weekend.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Lol ButterMan.

I feel the opposite of you Bavarian. I hate when Drake sings (although I do love "Hold on we're going home" and "Find Your Love"), I think for the most part his singing is not impressive, I love when he raps. I don't care for Future, I can't even understand what he's saying.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Vikings: Overall I'd say Graffiti. They all have something to offer but that one has most fun tunes to both play and listen to.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I listen to blues a lot. All the greats from T-Bone Walker to SRV.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    ATF is Hendrix, then Led Zeppelin, with some McCartney thrown in for a lighter atmosphere. Hendrix and Zeppelin played very loud.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    ay rockstar what do you think of paul gilbert?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    rockstar--- mine is probably led zeppelin 2.

fav zeppelin song is without question "since i've been loving you". man, for me, that's a strong contender for my favorite song EVER!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Mikey,youtube House of Blues,Songs of the Rolling Stones,This Ain't no Tribute.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Viking: That's a fun song. I like The Lemon Song too. My favorite songs to play are In My Time Of Dying because I never play slide, and that's a slide song, and The Rover because you can actually play it in a bar.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I can't stand Drake period. :-)
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I like Ed Sheeran too, he's real dope and talented.

Overall though quality of music is definitely way down compared to past decades.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Nothing recent at all. My playlist goes from the start of rock and roll in the late 40's early 50's through classic rock. After that, nada!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Howard Stern and the Wack Pack. Some guys in TUSCL could be eligible for the Wack Pack, too. Especially the politically inept.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I'll listen to just about anything apart from rap and country. Fav is rock though, Floyd, Zeppelin, Queen, ACDC and many more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion