Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Valentine poem for Nina..

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Roses are red and they are thorny your cute little ass sure makes me horny

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Aww thank you.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

To Nina:

Roses are red and violets are blue – damn I’d love to fuck U

:)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Diamonds are clear, I wish you were here, please don't fear, or shed a tear, cuz you are a dear.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'll never meet you From afar you're popular Do you take checks?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Try again:

I'll never meet you From afar you're popular Would you take a check?

(Counting to 5 is not as easy as it may seem)

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Roses are red Violets are blue I would love to sniff Nina's ass How about you?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I can imagine Nina reading this and shaking her head and thinking to herself – “what a bunch of PLs” – damn I could bank off these losers

:)

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Mickey - I was impressed with your poetry so I copied it and sent it to my CF. she replied: Violets are blue And daisy so are white Stick your dick in my pussy Cuz it's nice & tight.

Happy Valentines Day.

Ain't she sweet?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Awwwww, gawker, she's a sweetie. LOL

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Haiku #1 for Nina:

I hope to meet her She's more real than Anongirl Will her lappers rock?

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Haiku #2 for Nina:

You're full of yourself You say you are quite pretty I hope it's all true

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I agree with Papi... Nina would make a ton if we had a meetup at her club...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Daddillac,

She would only make a ton off me if her name was Nina子.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement