tuscl

How do you manage multiple favorites in a club all showing up in the same shift

I know many here have multiple favs (even ATFs) spread across different clubs or different shifts in the same club.
And the fave list changes too.

Sometimes all your faves are there. Same club, Same shift.
Ideally, I'd just like to line them up - and enjoy each's company, attention - one at a time. That would be a dream.

There its a hit or miss. Several beautiful dancers drop a notch or more in the quality of personalized company they provide - once she finds out that this dude doesn't have eyes only for me. I know they are professional dancers and all - but the best attention and love gets reserved for a dude who exclusively only visits her and no one else.

One super exotic provided such a great experience - and the next time I was enjoying another beauty - and when I made eye contact with the super exotic - she yelled "traitor" in somewhat kidding and "I mean it" way as she walked by. I gave a dumb grin.

YES - I wanna have the cake and eat it too. I'm paying money. I'm being upfront with the dancers - and my compliments to each are real. Yet the difference between attention from a dancer who thinks I'm her exclusive versus I'm another monger - is perceptible.

How do you deal with it ? I'll share my thoughts in the replies.
Thanks for taking the time to read and share your wisdom (snide remarks and one-liners are welcome :-)

29 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    I'm in that situation. It's one off the first times I've been honest with strippers and it has proven successful so far. I've told each of them that they are the reason I come to the club but that I like the other as well. Now they expect to see me with the other, but they still same my money as well. I've noticed that the mileage has gotten better from both of them as there is competition for their share of my wallet. Maybe I got lucky that they don't both give, but it has been good so far. It probably depends on the girls you are pitting against each other.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Tough situation but what I've figured out is it is really irrelevant if they act pissed at seeing me get another dance from a different dancer. As soon as the money starts flowing again, they are the same sugary sweet honey as they were before. It also helps for them to know they have competition so as to not become complacent.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Its natural I guess but wouldn't you still get better service than a random pl even if not the regular service?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I'm with Lone_Wolf. Competition sharpens the players, they know they have to step up their game. It can work to our advantage. Sure, there will be tense moments, but, like I've told more than a few over the years. Honey, there's plenty of fish in this sea.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    The competition will keep them sharp. I actually prefer the dancers have to keep their hustle sharp. Complacent CFs are entitled dancers. No thanks.

This is good. You actually want this to happen.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    As always, I found that I enjoyed myself much more -- and stopped putting so much stress on myself -- when I stopped strategizing and just started being direct and open. All the girls already know that I typically grab a girl at the beginning of my trip, who at least half the time I already have an appointment with, and stay with her the entire time. So everyone's expectations are already, "if he has an appointment with another stripper, he won't be buying dances with me". Beyond that, I'm very open, "Hey Cinnamon! I'm here to see Porsche today, but come by the table if you get a chance and let me buy you drink!"

To address the topic above -- for me (and again, not doubting you guys have different experiences), with a single exception, I've found that I always get waaaay better service as an exclusive or near-exclusive regular. Competition has never done anything good, and I've never felt my ATFs get complacent or entitled (or rather, no more entitled than I act). I've had exactly one ATF who I needed to play these kinds of silly games with to keep her sharp.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I used to worry about multiple faves too, but I quickly learned they don't give a shit. If they see I'm with someone else, chances are they already know she's also a C/F, and will go to one of their regulars until I'm free. It's not like they can't service other PL's while I'm in the club.

My advice is have fun with you're regulars and don't forget that they don't care as much about you as you think they do, as long as they get their turn.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    It's not a concern for me. I think it's simple - as mentioned above - the competition is important for the dancers - as its not good when they get complacent.

If they don't step up their game - it's their loss. I don't walk into a club without money - and expect the girls to beat each other up over me -
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I deal with the situation with great maturity, not to mention fear and trembling!
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Not easy......maybe better to leave the club!
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Leave the club? Why?
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I get dances from all of them. Why would you do anything different? Of course, if it's one of my current CF's, she will suggest a double with the girl I "cheated" with. I did that once. It was fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me fucking other women, so can *you*."
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    At my regular club I have about eight favorites who all know that I'm likely to get dances from at least 3-4 of them on any given night, especially since I'm not as fast on the trigger as I was 20 years ago. (In my early days of clubbing, one set of lap dances was often enough to bring my visit to a conclusion.) It's kind of a boost to my ego to see them compete to be the first to sit with me. And then there are these words of wisdom from rockstar:
    ". . . don't forget that they don't care as much about you as you think they do, as long as they get their turn." True!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It's first come first served. Other dancers if they want a turn can pounce on me when I'm free. I had a new hot dancer dancing for me last night. She said I looked familiar but my memory isn't the best. Made me wonder if she has danced for me at another club already. She didn't look very old and looked so good, I wondered why other guys weren't trying to pounce on her at the stage. Apparently it was couples night with valentines day today.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I have a three dancers at one club who have been on shift at the same time. I get some with at least a couple of them. They sit down we catch up then I get 4-6 dances with at least two of them because they are good two way contact dances. My other go to is down for extra fun in VIP (which the others aren't) so I can finish with her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Personally I just would not even begin to go there. Strip clubs (that is, the ones that are not brothels posing as strip clubs) are supposed to be simply about money for the dancers and light dry humping and/or role play for the customers. This shit that you're getting into is emotional (and financial) domination. Which is fine if that's what you're looking for. Most of the time, the "you have to be all mine" shit is a bluff.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    OP: can you just get a few dances from each dancer? Would that work for you?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    if you got the dough for so many hoes, then spend it all on them INDIVIDUALLY. One at a time. They're all getting their fair share and should know your not a one woman type of guy.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    If I had enough money I would simply get dances from all of them.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    if you got the dough for so many hoes, then spend it all on them INDIVIDUALLY. One at a time. They're all getting their fair share and should know your not a one woman type of guy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Their feelings “may” be hurt b/c she may feel inferior to the other dancer – but more often than-not they are just pissed another dancer is getting *their* $$$, or so they see-it – almost every-time they don’t give a shit you are with somebody else – what they care about is that you are spending your $$$ on somebody else – if you were broke and hanging w/ another dancer “they would not be as upset” – it’s all about the biz and the sales competition – we know this if we think logically about-it but $$$ and hormones make people often think and act less than logically.

As Subraman often posts; the best way to be is to be clear and direct as if when one is doing important business – b/c it is business when dealing with dnacers even if our dicks lie to us and tells us is more than that – believe me – they will not give you the time of day if you are/go broke.

There can only be one boss – YOU – or the dancer – you are the one with the $$$ so you’re better off acting the part of the boss – but this does not mean you have to be a bad boss – but do be the boss b/c you are the one handing out the dough.

Dancers know custies want to get w/ other girls – dozens of naked women walking around and the PL is expected to be “faithfull” – wtf – they (dancers) know the deal but they do what women often do when they want something from men which is try to manipulate them and if one let’s themselves be manipulated and controlled by dancers one is losing IMO.

In the end – it’s simple – they are there to please *you* - not the other way around (the way I see it) – and IME often times the more one yields to the dancers’ ways; the less they get and the more they pay – not good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As the saying goes – “nice guys finish last” – and in SCs this means they also finish broke (a double whammy).
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Applause for Papi_Chulo.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Thanks guys. Good advice. I'm the customer and I'm gonna have fun with multiple dancers.

GMD always comes up with gems !
    "If my *wife* can handle me fucking other women, so can *you*."
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Dominic77 "OP: can you just get a few dances from each dancer? Would that work for you?"

Absolutely. I want 'em all.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Papi - "As the saying goes – “nice guys finish last” – and in SCs this means they also finish broke (a double whammy)."

nice guys finish last ... in bed.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago

sharkhunter - hoping the new hottie wasn't a one-night wonder.

ilbbaicnl - good advice bro - nobody's gonna mess with my mind.

rh48hr - man, you are livin large ! Two dancers for appetizers and one for the main course.

Estafador, larryfisherman - Strip clubs in texas are affordable.

MrDeuce, Rockstar - thanks for reminding me of reality. in a fantasy land every dude is kind.

dandydan - double dances are hit or miss for me. i prefer one girl at a time.

Lone_Wolf, vincemichaels, Dominic77, chessmaster, flagooner, cashman1234 - thanks for sharing your experience. The best of the best in the lineup has dozen customers waiting for her company. Some come in just to see her - and leave. Such dancers seem to drop me from their rotation when they see I'm not exclusive. But heck - there's always a hotter dancer around the corner !

Subraman, Wetwilly - I've read you comments and discussions in the past. While you have multiple faves - in a single shift you prefer prolonged company of a single dancer. Provides much better experience (including the OTC benefits). I've felt this way too - but clearly am greedy for the same high level of experience with multiple dancers. Yep - I just don't need to care.

ATACdawg: "I deal with the situation with great maturity, not to mention fear and trembling!"
    I gotta try that too !
  • SemiCrazy
    9 years ago
    @Papi Any trip to an SC that ends in a finish is a good trip to an SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion