tuscl

Dancers with butt plugs

crazyjoe
Colorado
I have never personally seen this in a club but i have seen it mentioned here before...

What if you were going to get some dances from a dancer with a butt plug, for whatever reason this turns you on.

You get back to vip for some dances and she pulls the butt plug out she tells you to stick it in your ass before she will dance...she says she will give you a bbbj for the price of the dances if you comply.

Would you have a butt plug in your ass under these circumstances?

9 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I could see Joe pulling that butt plug out and using it as a hood ornament for his 1984 Buick.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I could see Joe pulling that butt plug out and using it as a hood ornament for his 1984 Buick."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    On another note, I may like to have sexy women lick my butthole but I'm not into inserting things I my butthole! But if I were in a weird mood who knows?

That said, it seems non-brilliant to put anything that has come out of a stripper's butthole in your butthole! :(
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I enjoy butt play. A stripper with a butt plug is advertising in my opinion.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    There's a dancer I know who sometimes wears a butt plug. She claims to enjoy having it played with during dances. She also claims to be a 21 virgin. I assume she means "virgin" by those flexible standards that young women these days often have since we've done everything but PIV during dances. Having said all that, there's no way I'm dealing with the aftermath of her pulling that plug out while we're in VIP, much less sticking it up my own butt.

After thinking about your scenario a bit I realized that this could be used as a hustle to extend the time in the VIP due to the need to deal with the (literal) shit involved in transferring the damned thing before the offered BJ even starts.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dancers sharing butt plugs? That's a new one on me, enen in civvy life.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    That's kinda hot - watching a dancer pull a plug from her ass. But I'm not sharing a butt plug with a freaky dancer. I'm not going to sing Moon River in VIP either. Seems like two bad ideas!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Never seen that myself, but this discussion has got me curious.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Crazyjoe said: "...she pulls the butt plug out she tells you to stick it in your ass before she will dance..."

The amount of alcohol that would convince me that that's a good idea is greater than the amount of alcohol that would kill me (and I'm pretty boozy).

And for this I am thankful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion