tuscl

Stripper Fuck Buddies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Free girl and I are sexting. Details of sex acts, pictures, etc. This is entirely free. She set up another date. She genuinely wants to fuck me. And refuses to even speak of me paying.

This is like daddy issues on steroids. I never dreamed that this was possible. I might give her a full chapter in the book.

I'm not trying to brag. This was mostly her initiative. I was just in the right place at the right time.

I know I'm not the only one. What other 40+ guys have had a stripper free fuck buddy relationship.

15 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    There's a stripper who used to provide BBBJ and BBFS in VIP. She never asked for additional money but I used to tip $100. She floated in and out of the club for years and I started seeing her outside the club. She was 20 years old when I met her and was very hot. Now, 6 years later she's kind of fucked up - living in a pig sty with her mom, put on a few pounds, but she's still pretty and can be sexy. I'll occasionally call her and we'll go out for a drink and sometimes get a room or sometimes just some road head. She never asks for money, but some other times I won't have seen her for weeks and she'll text me asking for $50 or $60. She says we're fuck-buddies.
  • Timbuck12
    9 years ago
    I have 2 going on currently and am working on a 3rd to add to the stable. Free fuck-buddy relationships with strippers can be great, so long as you go into it understanding a few basic things. Mainly, these girls are notoriously unreliable, especially the ones under 25 yrs old. When you make plans there's a 60-70% chance they'll either cancel at last minute or be at least 30 min late. If this is the kind of thing that drives you nuts then stripper fuck-buddies aren't for you. It used to drive me crazy when it happened, and I thought it was a sign of disrespect. But I've learned that it's just the way they are, they don't mean anything by it, and I accept it as part of the game. That's why it helps to have 2-3 on your roster so if one flakes out you can just move down the list. A lot of times I will make plans with one, but have another on tentative stand-by just in case the first one flakes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Tim how old are you?

My girl has always been 100% reliable, but of course I try to be prepared for anything.
  • Timbuck12
    9 years ago
    I am early 40's. Yes, some of the girls are reliable but I've found that to be a pleasant exception to the rule. Savor it if you've got it, just don't always expect it
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've had a few fuckbuddy strippers. And one odd one who sometimes charged me and sometimes didn't. And a bodyrub girl who might be my fave of them all. All at 40+.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    My ATF is one now (when we get the chance), and the MILF has made it clear that she won't be taking my money when we meet outside the club.

Except for a couple of one night stands (when I was younger and in better shape), those are the only two I can remember.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Free Girl!

JS69, I told you so!

No limits, just keep dicking her. And don't be shy if she's fallen asleep with you.

SJG
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I'm jealous!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No worries SJG. I'll follow your system for fucking in her sleep at the first possible opportunity!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You won't be disappointed!

But remember, its just entering her while she is asleep, using that as your method of waking her up. So you have to do it with a bare minimum of motion.

Remember also to restrain her by her wrists, as she will wakeup startled. So you have to have some soothing words ready.

Many of them will say they need to use the bathroom first. But after she comes back, she won't disappoint.

SJG

Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0ytNzH…
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ If these were my politics, and what I believed to be OK as a sleepy time raper, then I would never have opened for the Pope and sold out Madison Square Garden. The human rights activist would have me hung, but somehow SJG thinks he is holier than thou in his political views and anti-white man, and anti-middle class movement. How can he defend himself after posting his above??

Founder should ban his ass, and homeland security should take away any guns or automatic assault rifles he owns. Shake my head in disgust with this guy....
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Another funny ass thread.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Am I the only one who thinks SJG will be in prison soon?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    He seems to have totally lost any of the few marbles he had left. When Dougster turned on him and he lost his only non-enemy it has broken him.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Is SJG's fucking sleeping women really a stand in for him being a necrophiliac?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion