tuscl

Go Panthers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Denver doesn't have a prayer.

18 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    So it seems.... but 2 weeks ago everyone said the same thing when Denver played New England
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm inclined to agree with the assessment, if not the degree. I don't think it's going to be a blowout, but I expect the Panthers to come out on top.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69: You may be right but keep this in mind: Most of the small bets are by guys like us, and they're taking Carolina and giving the points. The "smart money", the big shooters, are mostly taking Denver and the points. I'm with them. I also have under for points. And if I get a quarter with Denver 2, Carolina 0 I may not be around for a day or two.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    If Denver doesn't have a prayer why bother to play the game, just hand the trophy to Carolina. You all know that's not going to happen I happen to think that Denver has a better than even chance, we will find out though soon enough. Keeping in mind the same folks anointed New England and Seattle and they are gone.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm picking the panthers in a rout. But I admit that my expertise is strippers and law, not football
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you john
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Once the two team were decided I to thought this would be an easy win for Carolina.

But since football is a one game deal unlike other team sports which are best out of seven anything is possible.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Pay me fuckers!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    All those so-called "experts" on ESPN and CBS Sports Radio that never gave Denver a chance can get butt raped by Cam Newton. Mike Wilbon was the only one that startied edging toward Denver each day. Nobody recognized how good their defense really was. Even after the New England game they kept saying it was because NE had too many injuries on the O-line and Brady was not mobile. Cam ain't superman after all.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    All you had to do is look back at what Denver's defense did to Tom Brady and a much more experienced New England team. Carolina's a good team but they were out powered by a superior defense.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    We posted at the same time Motorhead, good insight.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Denver's defense was awesome but they got a lot of help by poor/stupid Panthers play.

Sadly I was worried about both of those things going into it. As much as I wanted them to win, and I cheered for them the whole game, I put my money on the Broncos. So even though I lost, I won.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Defense wins Championships, and Carolina's inexperience showed as they froze in the spotlight. They can win one if they stick it out the next few years.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll stick to giving advice on how to best fuck strippers from now on.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Hey, JS, everyone needs one area in which to shine! ;-)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The smart money wins again. I'm not saying the game was fixed, but people who bet $1k and over are the winners, while the casual betters who took the Panthers are the losers. I got the under as well. Not including me, the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. I know I'm not schooled enough to know how to handicap football teams, so I just follow what the pros do. Sometimes it works.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah, we called that one, eh John?

You stick to lawyerin' and I'll stay with computers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion