tuscl

Poetic Justice

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A year or so ago, my CF's ex-boyfriend left me a voice mail, threatening to beat me to death. Apparently he objected to an "old pervert" fucking a 28-year-old stripper that he called his "fiancee." I did not really understand his objection. The stripper "Holly" was happy to fuck me, and she had kicked him out of her house because he abused her and spent all his money on heroin. I felt Holly was the only person who had the right to decide who she would fuck. I did not take the boyfriend's threat too seriously, but for a couple months I made sure to strap on my Glock before leaving home.

The boyfriend never attacked me, but he assaulted Holly a number of times. She obtained a restraining order, but he continued to come around. He would break into her house and beat her up and steal things. He was arrested several times, but was always released in a day or two.

Finally he went too far and threatened her with a knife. The police caught him with the knife, and he was charged with a felony.

His case dragged on for months, and he continued to appear at Holly's house and harass her. But he was eventually convicted. Yesterday Holly attended his sentencing, where he received 4 years in prison. Then she came to my house and fucked me.

8 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Maturity & Wisdom beats athleticism every time.

That's why Manning will win another ring tomorrow.

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Glad to hear the perp will be serving time, and I'm happy for you, jackslash.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    +1
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Glad you can support her thru this tough time by fucking her

:)

Hopefully the douche will serve most of his sentence and not get-out in a year.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Make sure to keep her warm while he is gone jackflash.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I once received a threatening phone call from my ATF's boyfriend who I knew was on parole following a recent state prison stay. I assured him that there was little doubt that he could kick my ass. I merely reminded him that assaulting an elderly person was a felony. He hung up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion